Primavera 2012-13 (+ Allievi Nazionali & others) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Good to see we are continuing our domestic form in the cup, and also that Lanini continues to make brilliant use of the chances he has been given of late. I wonder whether we will see him against the whipping boys of our group, Sydney no-hopers Leichhardt. It will be the perfect chance to rest a few players, which Baroni will surely make use of, given the frequency of games. Then again, its important to continue momentum. gerbaudo, untersee, bonatini and kabashi are on yellows, and I am unsure if any suspensions could carry through to the next round...Mostly, I am hopeful of seeing Cevallos make his debut and continued selection of our brazilian Leo Bonatini.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Don't think the boy has a player thread as yet but here's an interview from a Danish football site about our primavera kid Jacob Laursen (my translation):

Juve-Dane: Extremely skilled defensively

Jacob Barrett Laursen is developing well at Juventus where he has particularly noticed that the coaches are well versed in the defensive aspects of the game.

To a defender, Italy is hardly one of the worst places in the world to develop. The Italians have for years been renowned for their defensive organisation and that is something Danish Jacob Barrett Laursen, who transfered to Juventus from AaB in the summer, is benefitting from.

"The biggest step is that I have arrived at a far bigger club. The coaches are better and I've learned a lot, especially defensively, and I have really noticed how I've improved during my 6 month stay" Laursen tells bold.dk.

"I'd say that I've developed more at Juventus than I'd ever be able to at AaB. At Juventus they're extremely good at the defensive side of things, amongst other things positioning and tactics, and that's something that I've needed to improve on."

18 year old Laursen often trains with the first team squad but plays his games for the club's Primavera team.

Source: http://www.bold.dk/nyt/Juve-dansker-Ekstremt-dygtige-defensivt

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Branescu
Rugani( 63' Untersee) Romagna Garcia
Tavanti( Laursen) Ruggiero (68' Lanini) Cavion( 63'Kabashi) Mattielo(63' Ceria) Cevallos
Bonatini Beltrame

Beltrame was particularly lively with the best chance of the first half falling to his head via a perfect cross from debutant Cevallos. The australians threatened but Branescu and Garcia kept them at bay...Matiello provided two decent opportunities with quality crosses aimed at Bonatini and Cevallos who both failed to connect truly. Lanini, in top form throughout the tournament so far made his presence felt soon after entering the fray with a shot whistling just wide of goal. Ceria also looked likely and was thwarted at the final hurdle by the australian defence. Bonatini had the bit between his teeth and his perseverance led to a strike against the post, and then another chance save by the keeper.

Along with Torino, Inter and All Boys (Argies) we topped our group in the first section of the draw. Genoa, Parma. Anderlect and Virtus Entella all qualified as runner-ups. The second section of the tournament play their final group games today after which the draw for the next round will be made.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
We play Juve stabia in the next round on Tuesday of this week. Juve Stabia finished second in their group to Lazio (beat Mutual Uruguay 3-0, lost 4-3 to Lazio, beat Stella Rosso 4-0).

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Juve Stabia beat Red Star 4-0?
Indeed they did, JJ...

Girone 12
Stella Rossa - Juve Stabia 0-4

Reti: 9' pt. Guarino (J), 14' Sorriso (J), 19' Sorriso (J); 12' st. Gerardi (J).

STELLA ROSSA: Dordev, Jaksic, Lazic, Piscevic, Jovanovic, Milojevic (17' st. Dordevic), Stojkovic, Jankovic (24' st. Zivkovic), Milutinovic (27' pt. Tisma), Zukanovic (27' pt. Ristic), Zekic (27' pt. Ahcin). All. Kaplanovic.

JUVE STABIA: Maiellaro, Petracciuolo, Guarino, Kamana, De Marco (38' st. Carillo), Gerardi (38' st. Cardore), Favetta (29' st. Festa), Sorriso, Elefante (26' st. Ostieri), Gargiulo Alf. (41' st. Falco), Gargiulo Ale. All. Turi.

Arbitro: Camplone di Pescara.

Note: ammoniti Petracciuolo (J), Jovanovic (S), Gargiulo Alf. (J), Jaksic (S).

The serbians got rightly pounded by not just our near namesakes, but also Lazio 3-0, only showing even a semblance of quality in their 1-0 defeat to Mutual Uruguaya. So out the tournament they tumble, after losing three on the bounce and conceding 8 goals with none scored. the sins of the fathers eh...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Indeed they did, JJ...

Girone 12
Stella Rossa - Juve Stabia 0-4

Reti: 9' pt. Guarino (J), 14' Sorriso (J), 19' Sorriso (J); 12' st. Gerardi (J).

STELLA ROSSA: Dordev, Jaksic, Lazic, Piscevic, Jovanovic, Milojevic (17' st. Dordevic), Stojkovic, Jankovic (24' st. Zivkovic), Milutinovic (27' pt. Tisma), Zukanovic (27' pt. Ristic), Zekic (27' pt. Ahcin). All. Kaplanovic.

JUVE STABIA: Maiellaro, Petracciuolo, Guarino, Kamana, De Marco (38' st. Carillo), Gerardi (38' st. Cardore), Favetta (29' st. Festa), Sorriso, Elefante (26' st. Ostieri), Gargiulo Alf. (41' st. Falco), Gargiulo Ale. All. Turi.

Arbitro: Camplone di Pescara.

Note: ammoniti Petracciuolo (J), Jovanovic (S), Gargiulo Alf. (J), Jaksic (S).

The serbians got rightly pounded by not just our near namesakes, but also Lazio 3-0, only showing even a semblance of quality in their 1-0 defeat to Mutual Uruguaya. So out the tournament they tumble, after losing three on the bounce and conceding 8 goals with none scored. the sins of the fathers eh...
talk about how Roma qualified. ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juventus (4-4-2) Branescu, Rugani, Garcia, Schiavone, Magnusson, Mattiello, Ceria, Cavion, Padovan, Beltrame, Gerbaudo. All. Baroni.

Juve Stabia (3-5-2) Maiellaro, Arpino, Guarino, Ogolong; Alf. Gargiulo, Sorriso, Gerardi, Ale. Gargiulo, De Marco; Festa, Favetta. All. Mario Turi

- - - Updated - - -

0-0 HT

Beltrame hit the crossbar min 43.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
a counter attack goal.

- - - Updated - - -

0-3 according to some sites, others think it's still 0-1. It's 2013 FFS. :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

another Juve player sent off. Beltrame for telling off the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)