Pretty Girls? This may take time to load.. (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

Nicely said :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is my general opinion: not connected with what you said Majed :)

It's just we all say all time: the most important beauty is inside people etc etc. But in fact we always look at faces, bodies etc, so in the end these inside things are very important, no matter what we say all time.
Well, obviously, nobody ever thinks "Wow, that man/woman is ugly. Let's start a conversation with him/her!" but looks is only so much.

See, you can be unpretty but if you act self-assured, social and very nice, you can still be attractive. For instance, a girl that's not a supermodel but who is with some friends and is having a good time [laughing and talking, you know] can be very attractive!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Nicely said :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is my general opinion: not connected with what you said Majed :)

It's just we all say all time: the most important beauty is inside people etc etc. But in fact we always look at faces, bodies etc, so in the end these inside things are very important, no matter what we say all time.
thanks...and yeah, i agree :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Well, obviously, nobody ever thinks "Wow, that man/woman is ugly. Let's start a conversation with him/her!" but looks is only so much.

See, you can be unpretty but if you act self-assured, social and very nice, you can still be attractive. For instance, a girl that's not a supermodel but who is with some friends and is having a good time [laughing and talking, you know] can be very attractive!
I know all this Erik what you said :)
This is the truth, but only in theory.
Tell me: if you meet such a girl: laughing, talking, very nice, self-assured, great etc etc ;) but unpretty, simple ugly, what then?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Tell me: if you meet such a girl: laughing, talking, very nice, self-assured, great etc etc ;) but unpretty, simple ugly, what then?
Then I wouldn't neccessarily try to "pick her up", my maybe talk to her and get to know her cause she seems fun. And when people get to know each other things change.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001

Well that depends on how ugly she exactly is but if she looks like normal, nothing special I would definitely approach her. Done so in the past actually ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

Then I wouldn't neccessarily try to "pick her up", my maybe talk to her and get to know her cause she seems fun. And when people get to know each other things change.
Somehow your post reminded me about some event and you're right here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey how many have listebed this cuites??

they are "Bond", and will be soon in my country,...in miss universe.!

they play classical musik!! just rock!

Square

Oct 6, 2002
wow - elisha cuthbert is beautiful.

she reminds in some way of jaime pressly, who is also very good looking...ill see if i can find some pics of her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)