Pretty Girls? This may take time to load.. (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the girl from tomb raider is a poligon with 2 legs! ,who can be thinking about that girl, thats insane!,
but the first one looks very realistic, i have seen that face before in the real life.!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Post #28 :drool: :drool: :thumb:

post #29 .... :lazy: hmmm...nope...with all this makeup, the animated girls look more human than this one!

post #30 ... she's hot, but the first is the best so far.

hey, this is fun pretending that i'm a judge :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:LOL: Hydde

:D

BTW...from the pics you posted, #32 :eek: :drool: gets my vote She's beautiful, pretty, cute and looks innocent. Then she's followed by #28....

(funney how i dont know their names and just call them by their numbers ;) , like they're objects...no offence intended, really :) )

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

(funney how i dont know their names and just call them by their numbers ;) , like they're objects...no offence intended, really :) )
Yeah and I noticed that you called them by numbers and I wanted to say sth, but suddenly I realised, that probably I would do the same. Specially when I don't know ladies from pics (not necessary these above, I'm saying in general now).

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
BTW...from the pics you posted, #32 :eek: :drool: gets my vote She's beautiful, pretty, cute and looks innocent.
This thread really should be next part of: Beauty in the eye of the beholder :eek::D

And Hydde with Kathleen Robertson - I've been wondering since Beverly Hills, if there is anyone in the world, who find her attractive or sth like that and bingo :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)