Press V Juventus (2 Viewers)

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    Seven said:
    Bunch of whiners. Our club cheated. Get over it.
    I have a question for you, do you think we are guilty and cheated also in the doping case? Do you think we are a doped up club?

I am not saying here that Moggi is the cleanest man or that he is an angel. Moggi had some fishy things going around. But seriously to beleive that such a person would be a able to dominate and own a league for such a long time is just plain crap. How can a person like Moggi be able to stand infront of people Like Berlusconi and Galliani for many years. Don't forget that such people are strongly connected and very powerful and control the media.

Every couple of years or so Juventus (management and players) are accused of something, and in everytime in the past 15 years or so juventus are found innocent. So basically I am not saying that Moggi is teh cleanest chap in history, rather that we've take so much crap and shit in the past and dirt was thrown into our face for us just to wipe them away and continue in our path. For that reason alone I won't call Moggi cheater nor call us cheaters. The published phone calls do not prove anything, they are fishy never the less.
    Let's see how things go in the next couple of weeks. Till now things seem to be in juve's favour.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ZAF3000 said:
    I have a question for you, do you think we are guilty and cheated also in the doping case? Do you think we are a doped up club?

I am not saying here that Moggi is the cleanest man or that he is an angel. Moggi had some fishy things going around. But seriously to beleive that such a person would be a able to dominate and own a league for such a long time is just plain crap. How can a person like Moggi be able to stand infront of people Like Berlusconi and Galliani for many years. Don't forget that such people are strongly connected and very powerful and control the media.

Every couple of years or so Juventus (management and players) are accused of something, and in everytime in the past 15 years or so juventus are found innocent. So basically I am not saying that Moggi is teh cleanest chap in history, rather that we've take so much crap and shit in the past and dirt was thrown into our face for us just to wipe them away and continue in our path. For that reason alone I won't call Moggi cheater nor call us cheaters. The published phone calls do not prove anything, they are fishy never the less.
    Let's see how things go in the next couple of weeks. Till now things seem to be in juve's favour.
    What planet do you live on?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I'm not saying Moggi is a member of the 'Ndrangheta, but saying he's "not the cleanest guy around" must be the understatement of the century.

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    earth you?

Seven said:
    And yes, I do believe we could have been a doped up club.
    Why is that? Players tested negative, court say we are innocent and the appeal showed that even the Dr. was innocent. And that was not because of lack of evidence rather other evidence proving otherwise..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ZAF3000 said:
    earth you?

Why is that? Players tested negative, court say we are innocent and the appeal showed that even the Dr. was innocent. And that was not because of lack of evidence rather other evidence proving otherwise..
    All I see is players miraculously gaining muscle mass. I'm sure Vinman will agree that you can indeed push your body to a certain limit and that in the beginning you'll gain mass very fast, but a professional football player who has been training all his life suddenly gaining 7 kilos of muscle in one season? I don't see that happening. Regardless of the fact we are so called innocent, I couldn't care less about the whole doping issue. But fact is, we did cheat this time.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ZAF3000 said:

Only a judiciary technicality is what proved the club innocent of doping.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Jeeks said:
    We should not keep on getting away with our cheating.
    I dont know why i have a feeling that you dont want to see Juve in Serie A next season , by the way i know what you will say. that we must be clear to be in Serie A and since we are not we must play in Serie B. this is not the openion of the majority of juve fans which i represent which want Juve in Serie A weather we are cheaters or not

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    m_elayyan said:
    I dont know why i have a feeling that you dont want to see Juve in Serie A next season , by the way i know what you will say. that we must be clear to be in Serie A and since we are not we must play in Serie B. this is not the openion of the majority of juve fans which i represent which want Juve in Serie A weather we are cheaters or not
    Of course I want to see Juve in Serie A and I want Juve to keep all the titles that they took. What I meant is the team has cheated and they are going to get punished.

Anyway, even if we stay in Serie A, we will have to sell half of our players. We already lost lots of millions.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    We already lost lots of millions??
    you mean the market stocks? juve dont depend on that 100%, if we stay we have a big tv contracts and other marketing options

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Intercettazioni, Fuga Notizie, Napoli Invia a Roma Atti
    Mar 23 Mag, 6:16 PM

(AGI) - Napoli, 23 mag. - La procura di Napoli ha inviato a quella romana "i risultati significativi" degli accertamenti avviati nei giorni scorsi relativi alla fuga di notizie e alle trascrizioni di intercettazioni connesse all'inchiesta sul campionato di calcio di serie A e B 2004-2005 'truccato' dalla presunta 'cupola' che faceva capo all'ex dg della Juventus Luciano Moggi. Lo si apprende da una nota firmata dal procuratore Giovandomenico Lepore. L'ufficio giudiziario napoletano stigmatizza gli illeciti commessi dalla pubblicazione di atti concernenti un'indagine nella quale non c'e' stato ancora un deposito di atti. "Si e' assistito - scrive la procura partenopea - a un'intensa diffusione indebita di notizie relative all'indagine e agli stessi atti del procedimento". Nel mirino dei magistrati partenopei gli articoli con i virgolettati delle intercettazioni, apparsi su molteplici quotidiani, ("Il Romanista", "La Stampa", "Corriere della Sera", "Repubblica", "Il Messaggero" ecc.) e sull'Espresso' che ieri "addirittura ha pubblicato il testo integrale dell'informativa di un organo delegato all'indagine prima ancora del deposito degli atti". La procura, ribadisce la nota, "e' estranea alla propalazione di queste notizie" e "l'illecita divulgazione" di queste reca "pregiudizio" alle indagini. Per questo i magistrati si sono mossi "con efficacia" per individuare i responsabili di questa violazione e i "significativi risultati" di questi accertamenti sono stati inviati alla procura di Roma che nei giorni scorsi aveva gia' aperto un fascicolo contro ignoti facendo anche chiarezza nel rapporto tra procura e l'organo di polizia giudiziaria delegato alle indagini.

It says that the whole "scandal" procedures thing could be damaged because of the transcript leaks from ("Il Romanista", "La Stampa", "Corriere della Sera", "Repubblica", "Il Messaggero" ecc.) . Sanctions will be taken on these media companies.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I personally never had the impression/illusion that we were absolutely pure,
    IMO to remain competitive and most of all a winner you have to play their dirty games and win,
    the system is bigger than us and them together,
    it existed before, it exists now and it will unfortunately exist tommorrow
    (hope not forever)afterall its a global fenomenon,
    everybody is trying hard to do their best both on and off the field,
    as one of the biggest teams around we had to protect our interests,
    (we cant let a tean like Napoli hopp in and grab the title)
    we had to adapt to this system,survive it and finally win it,
    hiring Moggi was a step forward this way,
    if all the other teams were using these tehniques and we wouldnt,
    we wouldnt be competitive anymore and we couldnt obtain what we did
    and it was rightfully ours based on football performance)
    all the teams cheated, all the teams doped, all the teams spilled their guts on the field, all the teams used their influence to increase their team's image.
    As a team we are extremely organised and efficient at (almost) every field,
    we are proffesionals, we can give our team enough of the background support needed to use our seer athletik performance and overwhelm our enemies,
    we are a well working machine with respect for our fellow FCs,
    (we didnt fight to relegate teams, as other did, we didnt hurry to stabbfrom the back Fiorentina,Roma,Lazio and Parma as other did when they were down and those teams were sworn enemies),
    we just protected our interests and we played defence,
    just like we do on the field
    and playing defence was enough to win so many titles...
    we underrated attack, and we we have been attacked...
    The underground remained in the shadows for years,
    noone could never expose it without taking a hit out of it
    but it seems that our enemies finally did it using the greatest weapon of our times,
    smth greater than laws and justice,
    the control of the press...

Slowly but surely public opinion was turned against us by a well set propaganda, wich lasted for years and years (i have been saying that we are in war with the press so long, that i cant remember when it started)
    the press have created a great amount of pressure at everybody's subconscious,
    may be managers,reporters,players,fans (juve fans also),refs,ordinary ppl totally irrelevant with the world of football,
    Juventus became the ultimate scapegoat,
    the NT failures, the human mistakes made by the refs,
    the unhuman conditions of todays profesional football,
    where no athlet can remain competitive without the use of some substances,
    every Clubs failure, to win the title, to make a decent team working on the field,
    to do the right transfers and managerial decisions,
    because they failed to properly use talents as F.Cannavaro
    Juve also took the blame for the lack of interest of ppl going to the matches,
    the ultimate evil...

and now finally they found the chance to hit us the right moment
    and relieve everybody out of his torture,
    the Agnelli family is weaker than ever,
    the only aspiring leader left in our ranks was Moggi,
    they tried for years to steal/bribe him because they knew exactly what he was capable of, their failure to do so marked his end,
    he had to be taken down no matter the costs,
    now we are totally headless and unprotected to any attack,
    they manage to bring us in a position of a constant trial on everything,
    every year Juve risks everything
    and on the other side they risk only to become stronger,
    Juve is the only subject of all possible kinds of investigations,
    it is remarkable that they still didnt managed to come up with serius undeniable evidence other than this illegally presented, illegally obtained info on us:disagree:
    but it was enough for the press to do the damage and serve in a plate the verdict
    underlining the parts of the truth that needed to underlined,
    politics gave the press the experience and the power to make this procedure a routine, where there is no illegal activities irrelevant immoral accusations will do,
    afterall it is prooved that is easier to take down the president of the USA this way than any other way(a war for ex),
    proove the ill intentions of a man, help the reader by serving the right speculation of an attempt
    to make them digest it with the aid of a reminder of real or false motives the victim had to do the evil act
    and thats enough to convince a group of ppl, may it be, a FC, or an entire nation...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    m_elayyan said:
    We already lost lots of millions??
    you mean the market stocks? juve dont depend on that 100%, if we stay we have a big tv contracts and other marketing options
    True :agree:

We can say, our working capital will not affected directly by market value of stock.

Value in stock market can be very bias.
    In this case if Juve stay in Seri-A, this value is surely very very undervalue.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    Cronios said:
    I personally never had the impression/illusion that we were absolutely pure,
    IMO to remain competitive and most of all a winner you have to play their dirty games and win,
    the system is bigger than us and them together,
    it existed before, it exists now and it will unfortunately exist tommorrow
    (hope not forever)afterall its a global fenomenon,
    everybody is trying hard to do their best both on and off the field,
    as one of the biggest teams around we had to protect our interests,
    (we cant let a tean like Napoli hopp in and grab the title)
    we had to adapt to this system,survive it and finally win it,
    hiring Moggi was a step forward this way,
    if all the other teams were using these tehniques and we wouldnt,
    we wouldnt be competitive anymore and we couldnt obtain what we did
    and it was rightfully ours based on football performance)
    all the teams cheated, all the teams doped, all the teams spilled their guts on the field, all the teams used their influence to increase their team's image.
    As a team we are extremely organised and efficient at (almost) every field,
    we are proffesionals, we can give our team enough of the background support needed to use our seer athletik performance and overwhelm our enemies,
    we are a well working machine with respect for our fellow FCs,
    (we didnt fight to relegate teams, as other did, we didnt hurry to stabbfrom the back Fiorentina,Roma,Lazio and Parma as other did when they were down and those teams were sworn enemies),
    we just protected our interests and we played defence,
    just like we do on the field
    and playing defence was enough to win so many titles...
    we underrated attack, and we we have been attacked...
    The underground remained in the shadows for years,
    noone could never expose it without taking a hit out of it
    but it seems that our enemies finally did it using the greatest weapon of our times,
    smth greater than laws and justice,
    the control of the press...

Slowly but surely public opinion was turned against us by a well set propaganda, wich lasted for years and years (i have been saying that we are in war with the press so long, that i cant remember when it started)
    the press have created a great amount of pressure at everybody's subconscious,
    may be managers,reporters,players,fans (juve fans also),refs,ordinary ppl totally irrelevant with the world of football,
    Juventus became the ultimate scapegoat,
    the NT failures, the human mistakes made by the refs,
    the unhuman conditions of todays profesional football,
    where no athlet can remain competitive without the use of some substances,
    every Clubs failure, to win the title, to make a decent team working on the field,
    to do the right transfers and managerial decisions,
    because they failed to properly use talents as F.Cannavaro
    Juve also took the blame for the lack of interest of ppl going to the matches,
    the ultimate evil...

and now finally they found the chance to hit us the right moment
    and relieve everybody out of his torture,
    the Agnelli family is weaker than ever,
    the only aspiring leader left in our ranks was Moggi,
    they tried for years to steal/bribe him because they knew exactly what he was capable of, their failure to do so marked his end,
    he had to be taken down no matter the costs,
    now we are totally headless and unprotected to any attack,
    they manage to bring us in a position of a constant trial on everything,
    every year Juve risks everything
    and on the other side they risk only to become stronger,
    Juve is the only subject of all possible kinds of investigations,
    it is remarkable that they still didnt managed to come up with serius undeniable evidence other than this illegally presented, illegally obtained info on us:disagree:
    but it was enough for the press to do the damage and serve in a plate the verdict
    underlining the parts of the truth that needed to underlined,
    politics gave the press the experience and the power to make this procedure a routine, where there is no illegal activities irrelevant immoral accusations will do,
    afterall it is prooved that is easier to take down the president of the USA this way than any other way(a war for ex),
    proove the ill intentions of a man, help the reader by serving the right speculation of an attempt
    to make them digest it with the aid of a reminder of real or false motives the victim had to do the evil act
    and thats enough to convince a group of ppl, may it be, a FC, or an entire nation...
    :tup: :tup: :tup:
    excellent post!!

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    mark77 said:

It says that the whole "scandal" procedures thing could be damaged because of the transcript leaks from ("Il Romanista", "La Stampa", "Corriere della Sera", "Repubblica", "Il Messaggero" ecc.) . Sanctions will be taken on these media companies.

Very good news. Thanks.

Is there any media owned by Berlusconi on that?

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
    These are all lies. The press is trying to destroy Juve with these news .... IT'S UNBELIEVABLE, This should stop if we all want that italian league to survive. Why always Juve????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)