Premier League 2023-24 (39 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes, in short. Some wanting him to replace Dollarumma for Azzurri.
I havent watched him this season but I have been saying he is very good for about a year now.
I dont know if he is better than Donnarumma overall but he is definitely less prone to mistakes (again havent watched this season so I might be completely off)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
So far he’s been good. Same applies to Udogie.

Paratici signings actually working out lmeow

+ my guy Son is in-form again
I really, really hate the fact Paratici got incredible signings for Tottenham of players on Juve's radar for cheap.

I mean... we buy Romero for 30M or stg (was this an inflated value from any shade trade?), only to loan him out another year with Genoa, and immediately after that, Paratici loans him out to Atalanta with a fixed price of 17M or stg (almost half his original value). Atalanta proceeds to sell him to... Paratici, with Tottenham, for 50M, and the guy shows to be a fucking jackpot signing.

Then he snaps Udogie for... 16M, right under Juve's nose.

He buys Betancour for 19M - less than what Juve payed for him to Boca.

He finds Vicario for a bargain.

He signs Kulusevski for a 30M discount from Juve, when the guy was destroying in EPL and his real value should be stg like 50M or more.

Paratici is basically a huge success in Tottenham, in part at Juve's expense, after destroying our club.

I REALLY hate this cunt. Hoping his career goes downwards as quick as possible. Nothing against Tottenham, but I hope that club fucking disappears.

Cunts

Springyouth

Sep 7, 2023
What is your guys take on ten Hag?
Truth be told I never saw his Man Utd but it seemed like he was doing really good job in Ajax and I thought they can have another Van Gaal or Hiddink on their hands.

What happened? Got exposed or got crushed by Man Utd toxicity?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 18)