Premier League 2023-24 (42 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Liverpool increasingly looking like a dangerous team. The team chemistry is trending in the right direction and if they enter a higher gear they may regain their status as City's main challengers.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.transfermarkt.com/enzo-fernandez/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/648195/verein/631

so enzo fernandez since he joined chelsea, or chelsea since enzo joined: 1 cup win vs wimbledon, 3 losses and a win in the cl (they eliminated dortmund then played real, fair enough), and the best: 4 wins out of 24 league games, all of them against either relegated teams last season, or a rookie team this season :baus:

and it's not against enzo, i think he's a good player. but their squad building strategy is just terribly wrong. i bet all of those new players barely know each other.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know, it's hilarious.

And he's not even Zambian (https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-39351167)

Lol that's wild, I know a Zambian called Komasi, the fact it means "kill him" is insaaaaane lol

And yeah Nigerians and West Africans in general use random happy sounding names, in English or native tongues.

But it's news to me Zambia and Zimbabwe are that wildly specific and negative with their choices. Straight up playa hating cursing on their kids from birth. If you give someone negative trait name that's so specific, it almost feels like you behave like you a seer, and the surroundings influence to live up to their meaning (like the example given someone named thug or bad influence turning to crime).

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol that's wild, I know a Zambian called Komasi, the fact it means "kill him" is insaaaaane lol

And yeah Nigerians and West Africans in general use random happy sounding names, in English or native tongues.

But it's news to me Zambia and Zimbabwe are that wildly specific and negative with their choices. Straight up playa hating cursing on their kids from birth. If you give someone negative trait name that's so specific, it almost feels like you behave like you a seer, and the surroundings influence to live up to their meaning (like the example given someone named thug or bad influence turning to crime).
We lived in Zambia when I was very young and it was absolutely crazy.

You'd have kids called "unlucky" or "misfortune". We even knew a kid that had a severe mental handicap and his official name was "evil". I'm not sure if they'd live up to the meaning like you say, but surely it can't be of any help later in life.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

The wildest (or most hilarious) part, is that his little brother’s named Komaniso, which means “kill him also”. I mean wtf :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 29)