Premier League 2023-24 (29 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
De Zerbi: I don't want to see long balls.

IMG_2701.JPG
i like that this guy is sticking with his ideas, but he already looks a bit like a one trick pony :boh:

that said, i wouldn't cry if he'd be our next couch. bring on an ultra attacking coach, i'd love to see how this squad handles playing higher and with short passes. i'm fine with one trick if that works

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
i like that this guy is sticking with his ideas, but he already looks a bit like a one trick pony :boh:

that said, i wouldn't cry if he'd be our next couch. bring on an ultra attacking coach, i'd love to see how this squad handles playing higher and with short passes. i'm fine with one trick if that works
Sometimes I think he is crazy with his tactics. He uses a fascinating attacking style, but I don't see how it will work with our current squad.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Nationalities of managers of long GK teams:

Palace: English
Toon: English
Everton: English
Bournemouth: Spanish
Hammers: Scottish
Luton: English/Welsh
Blades: English
Forest: Welsh

Old habits die hard.
and yet some of heaviest defeat of Brighton and De Zerbi in the last 12 month were at the hand of Everton , West Ham, and Nottingham .
Maybe he should adopt it a bit the long ball :grin:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That Chelsea lineup :lol:

And they spent how much? :lol:
i didn't check the lineup nor the result, just saw half an hour of them the other day. silva was the only player i remembered playing for them, the rest of the team were relatively new players. you can't build a squad like this, it will never gonna happen, even if those were excellent players. and i'm not even sure whether they are quality players because i had no idea who they were lol

fortunately we have chelsea and manutd around so we're not the biggest laughing stock of top5 league football

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i didn't check the lineup nor the result, just saw half an hour of them the other day. silva was the only player i remembered playing for them, the rest of the team were relatively new players. you can't build a squad like this, it will never gonna happen, even if those were excellent players. and i'm not even sure whether they are quality players because i had no idea who they were lol

fortunately we have chelsea and manutd around so we're not the biggest laughing stock of top5 league football
Did you confirm with Dru that’s it is okay to claim this? :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 18)