Premier League 2023-24 (37 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
United turned into such a meme club since Fergie left more than a decade ago. How is it possible to spend so much money and have close to nothing to show for it?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
My biggest fear with JJ is the potential to turn into a meme club like UTD stuck in a perpetual banter phase with no way out

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
United turned into such a meme club since Fergie left more than a decade ago. How is it possible to spend so much money and have close to nothing to show for it?

love the thumbnail

it's not the coach and they should know it. when you explored basically all options and they all fail you should know that the issues lie much deeper than the locker room

Mar 12, 2019
My biggest fear with JJ is the potential to turn into a meme club like UTD stuck in a perpetual banter phase with no way out
This would have happened if we were a premier league team. Lucky for us is that we are competing in the shitty seria A and that gives me hope that sooner rather than later things will start getting better for Juve and we will win scudetto.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This would have happened if we were a premier league team. Lucky for us is that we are competing in the shitty seria A and that gives me hope that sooner rather than later things will start getting better for Juve and we will win scudetto.
Yeah true, we're fortunate in a sense that this league is so bad that even in our weakest moment it's not too far fetched to expect a scudetto challenge.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What City is doing to flailing EPL teams is what we did to the other Serie A teams in our decade of dominance. We were hands down superior in every way that they needed to bring their A game if they wanted a chance at competing against us. Then we imploded and allowed the moderately competent amongst them to take scudettos even though they're not that good. The Milan and Inter that won scudettos were nothing special. Compared to say the liverpool that won once against City.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 18)