Premier League 2023-24 (40 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Was watching that Arsenal - United match, is it always this quiet?
It’s Super loud unless you were being sarcastic.

I’m switching back n forth between this and the Inter-Fiorentina game and dear god the difference is downright embarrassing..everything from the crowd, to the ambiance to the quality of football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It’s Super loud unless you were being sarcastic.

I’m switching back n forth between this and the Inter-Fiorentina game and dear god the difference is downright embarrassing..everything from the crowd, to the ambiance to the quality of football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not being sarcastic at all. The Arsenal game was pretty silent aside from some clapping on CBS, the Internet game on Paramount you can hear loud chanting and banging.

Could just be different broadcasters I guess though.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Not being sarcastic at all. The Arsenal game was pretty silent aside from some clapping on CBS, the Internet game on Paramount you can hear loud chanting and banging.

Could just be different broadcasters I guess though.
Most EPL games are quiet, but the broadcasters do a good job of getting it to sound full. Serie A broadcasts are terrible, regardless of how the crowd is. You can generally only hear an Italian commentator speaking in broken English with the background noise involving crickets.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
All this spend to end up with Maguire and Evans in CB, and Alibaba Haaland playing 15 min through an injury. What a shit show of a club :lol:

Case studies should be written about United, Chelsea and Juve.

Arsenal look like they've grown up and that last season isnt a fluke. Martinelli, Saka, Odegaard have went up a level last season and look like they're staying there. I wonder if Odegaard will eventually return to Madrid he looks the real deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 18)