Premier League 2021-22 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well United have been in this situation for almost a decade so not sure I would pin the blame on the manager.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong players recruited at the wrong times. They've been doing this ever since Fergie stepped down.

Tici tried to recreate that by making fancy flashy signings over what we actually needed at that point and as you can see, we are in a mess right now.
They tried all kinds of players from world class in their prime to promising youngsters and rising stars to old/experience. Outcome always the same but in all the years no one has done a worse job than Ralf.

He brought on Maguire for Mata while they're 4-0 down today :lol:

They have never been so broken mentally, tactically and with these results.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
They will jump on you with Brighton and Brentford matches

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc, totally ignoring that his start at tottenham has been pretty impressive for someone with no preseason. Dude has won 65 of his first 100 Premier League matches. Only Mourinho and Guardiola have more wins in their first 100 matches.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
They tried all kinds of players from world class in their prime to promising youngsters and rising stars to old/experience. Outcome always the same but in all the years no one has done a worse job than Ralf.

wow Mata is still playing?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

The players had already checked out mentally when Ole got sacked. Rangnick had a Zaccheroni-esque stint but the damage had already been done way before he arrived.

There is a diva like atmosphere at the club. Too many overpaid soft pussies who lack character or leadership. There are some good players but then there's more than half the squad who are just playing for the paycheck. Juventus have been in the same situation for a couple of years now.

I feel the signing that kinda broke the club was Pogba. Spent a shitload of money hoping he would lead the team into the future but he flopped badly. Given his huge book value, they couldn't get rid of him. They waited to see he'll come good for years now until they reached a point of no return.

It also doesn't help that one of your highest paid players at the club has a bad attitude and a poor work ethic. In some ways I think Pogba is the embodiment of the current situation at United.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so klopp bottled an other league title, now against spurs of all teams

son though :tuttosport: brilliant player.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte holding Liverpool to a draw at Anfield with a team of Hølberg and Bentancur.
yeah, let's ignore kane and son, the most prolific duo in premier league history :rofl:

you're a clown

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Damn, my boy was salty after the match. That's why they definitely have to buy pure poacher next summer, just in case of matches like this, with Trent's and Robertson's crosses it would definitely help them to win more points. I'd even go after Belotti as back up option for them since he's on free transfer.

This match will probably cost them the title and at the same time it will cost 4th place to Spurs so both teams lost today, really crazy circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)