Premier League 2021-22 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Front 3 each scored and assisted today. A well trained, well drilled trio who have incredible chemistry even if Diaz is new. Then you have Jota and Firmino on the bench. They must dedicate a lot of training time for this philosophy to work.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Front 3 each scored and assisted today. A well trained, well drilled trio who have incredible chemistry even if Diaz is new. Then you have Jota and Firmino on the bench. They must dedicate a lot of training time for this philosophy to work.
Jota has like 15 goals as well. Really stepped up his game when Mane and Salah were gone. Konate been a beast as well.

Mar 9, 2006
What do you mean? If Luca Pellegrini was in Klopp's hands, he'd be the best LB in the world. Fact.
Trent wouldn't get a chance to play under Allegri, if Juventus would have signed someone like Robertson, Henderson, Matip you'd be crying that we are buying a shitty players.
Hell, Klopp was able to turn Schmelzer, Piszcek and Grosskruetz into world class fullbacks and you telling me that Pellegrini wouldn't have a chance to succeed under Klopp ? Nonsense. And the list goes on - Kagawa, Gotze, Blazscykowski, Piszcek Lewandowski, Gundogan, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang etc. Etc. so many players are improved a lot and have played above their level under Klopp's guidance.

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Trent wouldn't get a chance to play under Allegri, if Juventus would have signed someone like Robertson, Henderson, Matip you'd be crying that we are buying a shitty players.
Hell, Klopp was able to turn Schmelzer, Piszcek and Grosskruetz into world class fullbacks and you telling me that Pellegrini wouldn't have a chance to succeed under Klopp ? Nonsense. And the list goes on - Kagawa, Gotze, Blazscykowski, Piszcek Lewandowski, Gundogan, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang etc. Etc. so many players are improved a lot and have played above their level under Klopp's guidance.
:agree:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What a load of bullshit.

He turned Schmelzer and Großkreutz into worldclass fullbacks :rofl:
Those two were among the most mediocre players I've ever seen playing for a somewhat top team.

Watch more football before you come up with crap like this if you don't wanna get shit in constantly.

Mar 9, 2006
On a scale from 1 to Allegri, how much did watching this game hurt you?

Why would this hurt me? You are absolutely brain-dead

- - - Updated - - -

Klopp will go down in history as one of the greatest coaches ever while Allegri is not if he won't change his pussy mentality. Next 3 years are the last chance for Allegri to achieve anything in Europe.

Last edited:
May 23, 2013
Allegri vs Klopp debates were last legitimate like 5 years ago lmao. Klopp has long put that comparison to rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Its Pep, Klopp and maybe Zidane, then the likes of Allegri, Conte and Tuchel on a level below.

Allegri would have to prove himself in another country and/or win a CL to reach that top tier.

Mar 9, 2006
the initial post about de Ligt and Immobile was not that much about protecting rather than explaining how I see it. anyways, RUS is a one man army with the resourcefullness of a dozen posters, I don't think he needs protection :D
as I already said - im proving my points with facts, they can't prove nothing - they pass off their inner feelings as facts that are not supported by anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)