Premier League 2021-22 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
as I already said - im proving my points with facts, they can't prove nothing - they pass off their inner feelings as facts that are not supported by anything.
be honest for a moment, both you and the opposition are engaging in a very poor quality, Marco Motta level discussion all over the forum and no one is proving anything :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
be honest for a moment, both you and the opposition are engaging in a poor quality discussion all over the forum and no one is proving anything :D
Non-sense. They blindly believe in a coach who managed to crap himself with the most expensive squad in the league. If he was coaching in the EPL then Allegri would have been fired in january or even earlier.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Non-sense. They blindly believe in a coach who managed to crap himself with the most expensive squad in the league.
you're fighting an imaginary enemy that "blindly believes in Max"
they're fighting an imaginary enemy that thinks that "Max is the worst coach out there"

I take my words back, I don't think it can even be called a discussion, it's a kindergarten level argument

Mar 9, 2006
you're fighting an imaginary enemy that "blindly believes in Max", yet no one does
they're fighting an imaginary enemy that thinks that "Max is the worst coach out there", yet again no one thinks that

I don't think it can even be called a discussion, it's a kindergarten level argument
How so? They do believe in him, for the whole season it was "trust the process" thing and when we've crashed from the UCL and lost any hopes to win scudetto they've started to say "we have a bad players, you can't win with this players, we need a good mercato and Max will turn things around". Juventus has made 0 individual progress, 0 collective progress and even worse - the whole squad REGRESSED, every single player of the squad plays below his own level. And now we have to offload half of the squad and pray that Allegri will be able to build something out of the players that will arrive in the summer.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
How so? They do believe in him, for the whole season it was "trust the process" thing and when we've crashed from the UCL and lost any hopes to win scudetto they've started to say "we have a bad players, you can't win with this players, we need a good mercato and Max will turn things around"
that's not blind belief, that's just sensible arguing for giving Max one more season. they're not arguing for giving Max indefinite amount of next seasons, that'd be blind belief.

I also think we'll be better off with some stability after changing coaches 4 times in 4 seasons.

Mar 9, 2006
that's not blind belief, that's just sensible arguing for giving Max one more season. they're not arguing for giving Max indefinite amount of next seasons, that'd be blind belief.

I also think we'll be better off with some stability after changing coaches 4 times in 4 seasons.
Sure, that's why i've said for numerous times that the leapfrog of coaches was/is a fucking mistake and the blame is on Agnelli

rainhard

May 5, 2004
At least Man Utd spend double than us and still fucked. But I sincerely believe they will turn around that with ten Hag, especially if they give ten Hag support and fulfill all ten Hag transfer request

Ole actually already done a pretty good job, Bruno Fernandes is a monster under him, they don't even need CR7 in the first place

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
didn't watch the whole vid, but keane is already spot on in the first minute: these players aren't good enough for the man utd he'd love to see. he's saying that lingaard should have left utd 2 years ago. just like bernardeschi, rabiot, arthur, basically the good majority of our squad either should have left juve years ago, or shouldn't have been signed in first place.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
For the money they've spent and the prestige of those players and expectation when they signed - Pogba, Sancho, Maguire and the others, all super hyped, plus their own talented youth system players, this Man Utd simply should be doing a lot better. Those players they have are not terrible but they have all the wrong characters and just give up too easily. Liverpool are probably at the peak of their powers now under Klopp so it's a huge mismatch in terms of form and momentum.

United do still have Fred, Lindelof, Lingard etc but those kind of players are fine in a squad, it's the big players who don't pull their weight. Pogba has been an incredible flop, as has Maguire.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

Oh trust me, several Allegroids here would still love to see that happen.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
didn't watch the whole vid, but keane is already spot on in the first minute: these players aren't good enough for the man utd he'd love to see. he's saying that lingaard should have left utd 2 years ago. just like bernardeschi, rabiot, arthur, basically the good majority of our squad either should have left juve years ago, or shouldn't have been signed in first place.
Many parallels between us and United this season for sure. We are just lucky we are in a weaker league with less competition for the top 4 spots.

They have the advantage of almost limitless funds tho. They won’t stay shite forever and we should be back too in the next season or so with smart investments.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Many parallels between us and United this season for sure. We are just lucky we are in a weaker league with less competition for the top 4 spots.

They have the advantage of almost limitless funds tho. They won’t stay shite forever and we should be back too in the next season or so with smart investments.
gonna take more than a season imo. They need a fresh rebuild, pretty much getting a whole new squad, training crew, etc etc,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)