Premier League 2021-22 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Or maybe because Conte took over a team that was 9th in the table and won like three times since the start of the season under Nuno?
nuno was rightfully fired after 10 games when he had a 1.50 ppg

but you can't stop rubbing your bum against conte's lap who (provided he loses this current match) will have a ppg of 1.75 after this round, which isn't even cl pace, a team with a similar ppg would end a full season below 70 points

i still think they'll make into the cl somehow, their rivals are even worse, but you might wanna consider something: conte isn't necessarily a miracle maker after all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wonder if Conte will storm off before the season ends. I think he might stick it out until the summer, but the recruitment will certainly take most of the blame. I can already see this in the media how he has backing and the club are at fault.

Paratici :touched:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

but you can't stop rubbing your bum against conte's lap who (provided he loses this current match) will have a ppg of 1.75 after this round, which isn't even cl pace, a team with a similar ppg would end a full season below 70 points

i still think they'll make into the cl somehow, their rivals are even worse, but you might wanna consider something: conte isn't necessarily a miracle maker after all.
Conte and Tici negate each other though.

Jäger

May 2, 2021

Idk, I guess you have different standards then. I didnt expect conte to come in and make them champions immediately, and tbh I don't think they ever will, regardless of who's in charge. Personally I would consider getting top 4 a miracle given the sort of team he inherited and where they were in the league at the time. We don't rlly consider how atrocious this current spurs side is, by far inferior to ours, and that's saying something. You know its bad when they consider Bentancur a game changer.
And this is a league that vastly supersedes ours in overall quality, so UCL qualification in my eyes is a pretty big achievement, for them at least. We'll see how it turns out

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Idk, I guess you have different standards then. I didnt expect conte to come in and make them champions immediately, and tbh I don't think they ever will, regardless of who's in charge. Personally I would consider getting top 4 a miracle given the sort of team he inherited and where they were in the league at the time. We don't rlly consider how atrocious this current spurs side is, by far inferior to ours. You know its bad when they consider Bentancur a game changer.
And this is a league that vastly supersedes ours in overall quality, so UCL qualification in my eyes is a pretty big achievement, for them at least. We'll see how it turns out
That random CL final has fucked with their heads/expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)