Premier League 2021-22 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And then signed for Zamalek to spend his prime years getting yelled at by Mortada

- - - Updated - - -

There has been progress until the start of this season.
Progress? Compared to when? And to what? In Mourinhos last full season they had 81pts, since then 66, 66, 74. And it's not like there has been any improvement in CL and cup competition either. Plus the club is spending shitload of money on the way and the team is stronger each season. Progress you will see if he leaves and they replace him with a competent coach

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Progress? Compared to when? And to what? In Mourinhos last full season they had 81pts, since then 66, 66, 74. And it's not like there has been any improvement in CL and cup competition either. Plus the club is spending shitload of money on the way and the team is stronger each season. Progress you will see if he leaves and they replace him with a competent coach
Mou's project imploded too.. a bit cheeky to use his last full season before the free fall. He took them forward then backward to free fall. It looks like this is happening with Sols too. Finished 3rd, then 2nd then now appears to be in free fall.

The only advantage to Sols team is that he would be leaving behind a young strong talented squad (Unlike Mou, he did well in the transfer market). A top level coach can turn them into a machine.

Edit: I am not saying he did an amazing job or took many leaps forward. They have infinite money, many coaches would have done more than he did.

I am only saying that he improved the team bit by bit until they hit a wall this year. Not too bad for an amateur coach (assuming they finish top 4 again this year). He could have Pirloed it :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mou's project imploded too. He took them forward then backward to free fall. It looks like this is happening with Sols too. Finished 3rd, then 2nd then now appears to be in free fall.

The only advantage to Sols team is that he would be leaving behind a young strong talented squad (Unlike Mou, he did well in the transfer market). A top level coach can turn them into a machine.
Yes, its becoming a thing with Mou, he loses the locker room and everything goes to shit. Happened basically everywhere he want last 7-8 years. But you can see when things were fine that they were better than Oles teams. They finished 3rd and 2nd yes, but mostly when competition had bad years. 3rd with 66pts is a joke, same as 2nd with 74. It doesent mean they raised their level just that others dropped (example, Liverpool of last season).

I dont see that strong talentes squad tbh. They got a few good talents, mostly in attack, but the team needs better planned investments. Not just buying randomly whoever like a Paratici team

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
There’s some weird shit going on with Paul Scholes apparently. There was a video where he was sucking his daughters toes, and then he’s been leaving weird comments on her insta posts.

- - - Updated - - -

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
crystal-palace-fans-unveil-banner-protesting-saudi-ownership-of-newcastle.jpg

Crystal Palace fans unfurled this against Saudi Oil Club. Police investigated, decided that no offence was committed.

I love the "we've got our club back" remark, which they are so fond of. Like they were ever this club.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes, its becoming a thing with Mou, he loses the locker room and everything goes to shit. Happened basically everywhere he want last 7-8 years. But you can see when things were fine that they were better than Oles teams. They finished 3rd and 2nd yes, but mostly when competition had bad years. 3rd with 66pts is a joke, same as 2nd with 74. It doesent mean they raised their level just that others dropped (example, Liverpool of last season).

I dont see that strong talentes squad tbh. They got a few good talents, mostly in attack, but the team needs better planned investments. Not just buying randomly whoever like a Paratici team
Defense looks shit because Ole cant organize a defense to save his life. Look at what Allegri is doing with our defenders. Like you said we'll only see how good they can be if they get a great coach. I think Bissaka, Shaw, Bailly heck even Maguire can be much better

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Defense looks shit because Ole cant organize a defense to save his life. Look at what Allegri is doing with our defenders. Like you said we'll only see how good they can be if they get a great coach. I think Bissaka, Shaw, Bailly heck even Maguire can be much better
Yep, exactly. Shaw and Maguire are much better with the English national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)