Premier League 2020-21 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I don't think Heung Min Son gets the recognition he actually deserves but he's probably one of the best finishers I've recently seen when it comes to 1-vs-1's against the keeper. Always remains so calm in front of goal with an ice cold finish. His goal today was another example of that.

He's also on 9 goals this season so far which is extremely impressive.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Spurs have a great shot this year, they're looking like a proper Mourinho team now. He's the type of manager that when you give him full control he'll deliver.

May 23, 2013
I don't think Heung Min Son gets the recognition he actually deserves but he's probably one of the best finishers I've recently seen when it comes to 1-vs-1's against the keeper. Always remains so calm in front of goal with an ice cold finish. His goal today was another example of that.

Son is a monster of a footballer, really wish we signed a few years back when there were links.

May 26, 2016

Those that know football know that Son is world class.

Kane is also having an excellent season, dragging defenders off, dropping down, creating space for the other runners.

This Spurs team look pretty good atm, lets see when they start choking

May 23, 2013
Arsenal have been good in the big games this season, but have sucked against smaller teams.
True. Even last season they pulled some great results out the bag against Chelsea, City, Pool etc. It comes down to their un-Arsenal approach to the games. In other words they sit back and hit teams on the counter.

But with that said Arsenal is hitting what's probably their worst form since Arteta has taken over. I can see this poor form negatively affecting their set up's usual success against the bigger sides.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
True. Even last season they pulled some great results out the bag against Chelsea, City, Pool etc. It comes down to their un-Arsenal approach to the games. In other words they sit back and hit teams on the counter.

But with that said Arsenal is hitting what's probably their worst form since Arteta has taken over. I can see this poor form negatively affecting their set up's usual success against the bigger sides.
Their problem is that they have zero creativity since Ozil was benched and Ramsey left. They barely create any chances, unless its from a counter. Obviously that strategy is not gonna work agains the likes of Aston Villa and Burnley.

May 23, 2013
Their problem is that they have zero creativity since Ozil was benched and Ramsey left. They barely create any chances, unless its from a counter. Obviously that strategy is not gonna work agains the likes of Aston Villa and Burnley.
Yep. And because of that I'd say they are in for another mid table finish this season. Unless they manage to pull of a real coup in the winter and bring in a creative force. Having Willian and Ceballos as your main source of chance creation just isn't going to cut it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that's why they are trying to sign szoboszlai. he'd walk into that starting 11

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I think he's pretty well-liked around here. I personally would love to have him come here, but unfortunately we all know it'll never happen :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)