Premier League 2020-21 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ancelotti to seal his faith?
Hopefully that's the latest.

He has Newcastle away after this break and then PSG, Chelsea, RBL, Arsenal and Everton all in a row. If this motherfucker survives that they should sign him to a lifetime contract because he's never leaving then. Last season he survived so many do or die games, but he never had a run like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
Hopefully that's the latest.

He has Newcastle away after this break and then PSG, Chelsea, RBL, Arsenal and Everton all in a row. If this motherfucker survives that they should sign him to a lifetime contract because he's never leaving then. Last season he survived so many do or die games, but he never had a run like this.
Yeah that's a really difficult run for them. Then again they often seem to do better when playing on the counter against better teams.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is Thomas Partey really going to take Arsenal to the next level? They're still playing David Luiz at CB so that should be pretty worrying.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is Thomas Partey really going to take Arsenal to the next level? They're still playing David Luiz at CB so that should be pretty worrying.
Yeah he will be a massive top level upgrade for them. They are right now playing El Neny as DM lol. Partey is one of the best at his job, and tailor made for EPL dynamic style.

Actually wish we had him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah he will be a massive top level upgrade for them. They are right now playing El Neny as DM lol. Partey is one of the best at his job, and tailor made for EPL dynamic style.

Actually wish we had him.
He's good but I don't think this will push them to a CL spot, IMO.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Cool move by Arsenal. Triggering a release clause on transfer deadline day after haggling for months lol. Curious to see if Partey will have a Kante-like impact or Bakayako.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Doubtful it will be the latter. Bakayoko was mediocre for Monaco too, its just the hype of a good moment of Mbappe led Monaco that got him the big move.

Partey might not take them to CL, but should be massive for their midifeld. They loaned out Guendozi and Torreira, so he better not get injured.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
goalies are overrated.

united won league with freaking Barthez in goal. barca won it with Valdes. city won with Hart
Wow you took goalkeepers who were actually good and related only to their slump period.
Van Der Sar - He had an amazing first season but then in the second.. We all remember the performance against Celta Vigo and his Serie A howlers.. This doesnt take the great performance he previously had.
Barthez was very good before his fall and as for Valdes - He never was WC but he wasnt as bad as you make him to be..

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Prem voted to go ppv. Disgusting.
So let me get this straight, you need a TV subscription and on top of that you need to pay £14.95 for a single match?

Is this for UK only or worldwide? But way to shot your self in the fucking head.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So let me get this straight, you need a TV subscription and on top of that you need to pay £14.95 for a single match?

Is this for UK only or worldwide? But way to shot your self in the fucking head.
I think it’s uk only but I’m unsure of the details

fucking criminal

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think it’s uk only but I’m unsure of the details

fucking criminal
Premier League games not selected for broadcast by Sky Sports or BT Sport in October will be made available on a pay-per-view basis.
Fans will have to pay £14.95 to watch games not chosen to be screened in the usual way.

Better but still outrageous.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Premier League games not selected for broadcast by Sky Sports or BT Sport in October will be made available on a pay-per-view basis.
Fans will have to pay £14.95 to watch games not chosen to be screened in the usual way.

There is already something similar for EFL games through a streaming service called iFollow, which is £10 per game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

15 quid per game :lol: fuck that shit I pay less just to watch Serie A on a monthly basis

Do they not realise that people already pay an increased sub for BT and Sky and now you're asking them to pay an extortionate PPV fee in a time when people are losing jobs or have little income due to the pandemic. Absolute robbery, thank fuck I dont support a Prem side.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So it will probably just be the more obscure sides then? Bigger teams/ games I'm guessing will still be available via cable.

who the eff is gonna pay 15$ to watch Stoke City vs Crystal Palace lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)