Premier League 2020-21 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
that’s like saying Shevchenko was best striker in the world after leaving Milan or Kaka after leaving for Madrid, the only difference those players were the best in their position at the time.

I wouldn’t come near pogba for anything except loan with option to buy.

At the momen Pogba is not even at top 20 players
1. Thats exactly what I have been saying - Environment matters and he clearly dont give a fuck about Man Utd anymore and after they forced him to stay against his will I really dont blame him for not giving 100%...
2. Of course Pogba isnt top 20 players based on these performances. Change his environment and then we will see...
3. Loan with option is always the best even if its Mbappe we are talking about but Man Utd would not accept a loan with option as they obviously can get a better deal...

The thing is - Pogba is physically strong and has great technique and vision skills along with being great in the air and has great shooting skills and usually it all backs up with stats (watch his stats of previous seasons even though he is practically playing against his will) - Some others who rate Pogba call him a good defender but the truth is he isnt and never was (although he is definitely better than lets say Pjanic...)

Pogba is the best player at Man Utd but he is not the best player for Man Utd..

As for us - It is true he would fit our 2015 gameplan more than this year`s for example but he can definitely be the player that gets the ball forward and pass/shoot for goal..

Think of Juventus 2015 Pogba for example - Take 70% of what he has done and its still more than what Pjanic ever done for us - You could also notice it in the season in which we sold Pogba to get Pjanic and Higuain - We improved with a serious scorer but we were weakened our midfield in a great way.. and while Im saying it - Pjanic was great once..

I`ll take a "weaken" Pogba for this team anyday! He is the player (midfielder) who can make the most difference for our team (put KDB aside).
Also I really dont understand why we are so keen on Chiesa for his price when SMS is definitely better suited to our needs and they practically cost around the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)