Premier League 2020-21 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I dont know if I can call him the best midfielder in the world as KDB is also a midfielder and there are other roles but in his role?! Yeah Pogba is definitely the best! I have no doubt in it
The best? Based on what? Ideal conditions? Players should be judged how have been playing in recent times and Pogba has been shit for about two years now, except for this season where he is dogshit.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
So Man Utd lost?! I expected them to get a heavy defeat as Tottenham are improving while Man Utd are still lolling..
If you guys intend of calling Pogba overrated please take my words as well - I stated many times that Pogba shouldnt be playing in Man Utd
Well he shouldn't be playing at juve either we dont need another lazy ass diva in midfield that only bothers to play well once in 10 games and then walks around giving the ball away constantly or not marking he's man.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
The best? Based on what? Ideal conditions? Players should be judged how have been playing in recent times and Pogba has been shit for about two years now, except for this season where he is dogshit.
Yeah decline is unreal!

At this point not sure if I would want him here , and our midfield isn't that good .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah decline is unreal!

At this point not sure if I would want him here , and our midfield isn't that good .

For free or 40mln at most with max 8mln wage, I would consider. But I'd rather someone like Aouar who still has hunger to prove himself.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So Man Utd lost?! I expected them to get a heavy defeat as Tottenham are improving while Man Utd are still lolling..
If you guys intend of calling Pogba overrated please take my words as well - I stated many times that Pogba shouldnt be playing in Man Utd
He sucks now. His decline is probably permanent. Shit-ass attitude, lazy as fuck, can’t be arsed.

He was playing on the left side of a midfield 3 to start today, like when he was here. Still looked complete shit. Clown player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well he shouldn't be playing at juve either we dont need another lazy ass diva in midfield that only bothers to play well once in 10 games and then walks around giving the ball away constantly or not marking he's man.
Ok you are right - In 4-5 years from being a monster he turned to a useless player when the overall course of a player usually point to improve...
Also despite everything he has better stats than most players - But yeah lets take a look at his last Man Utd and call him a poor player...
I guess you are one of those who have seen Quaresma and jizzed in their pants..

Type on Youtube Pogba Juventus - Let me know if you rate that player.
Now think if it is possible that such a player became so much worse.
Once you figure it out, you might understand why I still rate him...

- - - Updated - - -

He sucks now. His decline is probably permanent. Shit-ass attitude, lazy as fuck, can’t be arsed.

He was playing on the left side of a midfield 3 to start today, like when he was here. Still looked complete shit. Clown player.
Yeah you are definitely stronger than logic...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah decline is unreal!

Exactly my point!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ok you are right - In 4-5 years from being a monster he turned to a useless player when the overall course of a player usually point to improve...
Also despite everything he has better stats than most players - But yeah lets take a look at his last Man Utd and call him a poor player...
I guess you are one of those who have seen Quaresma and jizzed in their pants..

Type on Youtube Pogba Juventus - Let me know if you rate that player.
Now think if it is possible that such a player became so much worse.
Once you figure it out, you might understand why I still rate him...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you are definitely stronger than logic...

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly my point!
that’s like saying Shevchenko was best striker in the world after leaving Milan or Kaka after leaving for Madrid, the only difference those players were the best in their position at the time.

I wouldn’t come near pogba for anything except loan with option to buy.

At the momen Pogba is not even at top 20 players

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
For free or 40mln at most with max 8mln wage, I would consider. But I'd rather someone like Aouar who still has hunger to prove himself.
At this point I wouldn't want him for free. You know, he'll ask for crazy wages based on free transfer and we already know he's not worth it. Not a single penny.

I don't want Juve to be rebuilding this guy, fuck him. He left for greener pastures, good luck then.

Aouar type of mid it is for me. It's pointless to cling to the past, it's better to consider the present state of things and look into the future. Pogba is neither present, nor future. Too costly to take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)