Premier League 2020-21 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Abraham pissed off Jorginho didn't let him take the penalty after he scored the first one just three minutes before. :howler:

Sarri's favorite. :agree:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I am surprised City didn't strengthen up front. With Aguero out and Sane gone, they lost two great weapons that were in their arsenal. And despite spending heavily on the back I am not confident any of these defenders is that good. Feels like a quantity over quality kinda deals.

They are lucky they have De Bruyne that guy is pure talent. He belongs at a better club.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I am surprised City didn't strengthen up front. With Aguero out and Sane gone, they lost two great weapons that were in their arsenal. And despite spending heavily on the back I am not confident any of these defenders is that good. Feels like a quantity over quality kinda deals.

They are lucky they have De Bruyne that guy is pure talent. He belongs at a better club.
You forgot the greatest talent in the world: Cancelo. He's so damn talented that he does nothing but makes millions.

Jun 6, 2015

Successfully replacing guys like Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero with similar quality was always going to be tough for them. The prices you need to pay for any semi-decent player these days means that you have choose which positions you invest in. I think they're expecting Jesus and Foden to fill the voids in attack.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Woodward has the best PR team ever. Does absolutely nothing for 2 months, signs a player or two that could've been signed at the very beginning and turns out like a savior lmao

Every summer the same scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)