Premier League 2020-21 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What happened between Mou and Ole?

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
Solskjaer was calling him out for being 2nd with United when he was at Molde. When Jose was fired and Solskjaer had that great early run he was talking after every game how he has amazing players, how he's gonna bring United back, how they haven't had 'United DNA' in previous years etc. Basically taking swipes at everything Mou did. He also sold a lot of Mourinho's signings without replacing them.

Then when Ole started struggling he kept talking about a long-term project after every loss/draw. Then Mourinho as a pundit for Sky Sports said something along the lines "I'd love to have a job where I can talk about projects all the time and have no pressure to win". Then last season Mourinho said this:

EeGExjEWsAAVMCc?format=png&name=small.png

Then Mourinho complained in Europa League the other day that Shkendija moved the goalposts (literally) to make the goal smaller. Then Ole made a joke yesterday after that ridiculous Brighton game which didn't even make sense to me tbh:

And then Mourinho today bodied him with this absolute gem:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
Solskjaer was calling him out for being 2nd with United when he was at Molde. When Jose was fired and Solskjaer had that great early run he was talking after every game how he has amazing players, how he's gonna bring United back, how they haven't had 'United DNA' in previous years etc. Basically taking swipes at everything Mou did. He also sold a lot of Mourinho's signings without replacing them.

Then when Ole started struggling he kept talking about a long-term project after every loss/draw. Then Mourinho as a pundit for Sky Sports said something along the lines "I'd love to have a job where I can talk about projects all the time and have no pressure to win". Then last season Mourinho said this:

Then Mourinho complained in Europa League the other day that Shkendija moved the goalposts (literally) to make the goal smaller. Then Ole made a joke yesterday after that ridiculous Brighton game which didn't even make sense to me tbh:

Typical Mou... thanks for the reply

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Alright you've twisted my arm, but I'm expecting one from you aswell :baus::grin:

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Everton
4. Spurs
5. Chelsea
6. Leicester
7. Arsenal
8. United
9. Wolves
10. Leeds
11. Southampton
12. Burnley
13. Aston Villa
14. Palace
15. Sheffield
16. West Brom
17. Newcastle
18. Brighton
19. West Ham
20. Fulham

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Arsenal
4. Leicester
5. Everton
6. Chelsea
7. Spurs
8. United
9. Southampton
10. Leeds
11. Wolves
12. Burnley
13. Palace
14. West Ham
15. Newcastle
16. West Brom
17. Aston Villa
18. Brighton
19. Sheffield
20. Fulham

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

I hate Mourinho but I love him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)