Premier League 2020-21 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Palace's centre backs are such donkeys, as you can see on United's goal, but they do the basics that United's don't want to do - kick, head, push, shove, run. Lindelof is a bag of shite. Like Gary Neville said on commentary - forget spunking £100m on a social media prestige signing like Sancho and get a central defender who can run and play the ball. They need a Rio Ferdinand equivalent. Harry Maguire is what he is, he's England captain and they spent £80m on him (lol) so they are obliged to stick with him, but he can hardly turn well with that massive blockhead of his. He needs a covering defender.

I also don't see the furore surrounding the awarding of the penalty. Even 5 years ago I'd expect that to be given if the ref sees it. There is a shot going roughly on target and his arm is outstretched because he is running. Of course it's accidental but it's a penalty. They'd have a mental breakdown if they suffered some of the decisions that happened last year in Serie A.

As for De Gea coming off his line, I read about this ruling so hopefully they implement it across all games, not just pick and choose or give them when there are no fans screaming at the officials.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lindelöf really had a horrible match. i thought after the 3rd goal: look, a resourceful team that could give rugani plenty of playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)