Premier League 2020-21 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

Chelsea out here buying everyone quite annyoing how much money there spending under covid times.

I fucking hate how archaic Serie A is. Nobody gives a shit about it compared to the PL and as a result half the teams in that league can completely overhaul their squads at will and we, by far the best positioned club in Italy, have to fuck around with creative accounting to sign 50m players lol

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I fucking hate how archaic Serie A is. Nobody gives a shit about it compared to the PL and as a result half the teams in that league can completely overhaul their squads at will and we, by far the best positioned club in Italy, have to fuck around with creative accounting to sign 50m players lol
bro chelsea haven't signed anyone last year because of transfer ban. in fact they haven't signed anything crazy in like 2-3 years.

you talk about fucking about when describing juve, but forget 2 years ago we spent 150m on ronaldo, 40m on cancelo in one season, perin 15m. 215m on 3 players in one season.

then last season we spent 60m on de ligt, 18m on demiral.

so no, juve doesnt have to fuck around to sign. it's just you are jealous.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Matt Doherty to Spurs very close.

Mou with two very shrewd signings in Hojbjerg and Doherty. Good characters, fighters and fill big needs both. And they get them by basically swapping two useless players in KWP and Aurier.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
bro chelsea haven't signed anyone last year because of transfer ban. in fact they haven't signed anything crazy in like 2-3 years.

you talk about fucking about when describing juve, but forget 2 years ago we spent 150m on ronaldo, 40m on cancelo in one season, perin 15m. 215m on 3 players in one season.

150 on Ronaldo? Where do you get your numbers from.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

Cancelo got plusvalenza'd within 1 year

and Perin is about to have the same fate.

Demiral 18m lol. That's pennies these days. Which is good because he looks great.

Chelsea had a quiet couple of years partially because they got caught fucking about with young players big deal. Chelsea, United and City even when they have absolutely shit seasons can go out and instantaneously turn their weaknesses into strengths. If we missed the CL once we'd be selling Dybala the week after. Man U miss the CL continuously and they raid our asses for Pogba.

Yeah we do fuck about. Or did you forget we were a CL finalist in 2015 that actually fucking weakened our team after having the second best season of any club in Europe? That's textbook fucking about.

Idgaf about jealousy it's a fact Serie A is behind the times, and now nobody gives a fuck about it so we get raped with low TV revenue. Since 2012 I must have had to change subscriptions 6 times to keep watching Juve in England, a country where people happily watch any old shit football because nobody cares to bid for the rights.

And CR was never 150M in anybody's estimation. Maybe in Canadian dollars.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Cancelo got plusvalenza'd within 1 year

and Perin is about to have the same fate.

Demiral 18m lol. That's pennies these days. Which is good because he looks great.

Chelsea had a quiet couple of years partially because they got caught fucking about with young players big deal. Chelsea, United and City even when they have absolutely shit seasons can go out and instantaneously turn their weaknesses into strengths. If we missed the CL once we'd be selling Dybala the week after. Man U miss the CL continuously and they raid our asses for Pogba.

Yeah we do fuck about. Or did you forget we were a CL finalist in 2015 that actually fucking weakened our team after having the second best season of any club in Europe? That's textbook fucking about.

Idgaf about jealousy it's a fact Serie A is behind the times, and now nobody gives a fuck about it so we get raped with low TV revenue. Since 2012 I must have had to change subscriptions 6 times to keep watching Juve in England, a country where people happily watch any old shit football because nobody cares to bid for the rights.

And CR was never 150M in anybody's estimation. Maybe in Canadian dollars.
funny that about pogba. how did that work out for them?

btw i remember you being one of the posters hating on pogba after he got the number 10 and was walking about the pitch. now he is your savior?

btw i also remember you attacking me when i called ferrara a weak coach when we lost our CL game home game in group stages in 2010. but then you were all against him 2 months later. so we can already establish that you are not a good judge of anything :ziz:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
funny that about pogba. how did that work out for them?

btw i remember you being one of the posters hating on pogba after he got the number 10 and was walking about the pitch. now he is your savior?

btw i also remember you attacking me when i called ferrara a weak coach when we lost our CL game home game in group stages in 2010. but then you were all against him 2 months later. so we can already establish that you are not a good judge of anything :ziz:

What the flying fuck are you on about I wasn't on Tuz until about 2-3 years after that lmao. Talk about judgement maybe learn to read usernames first fuck me.

And I don't care about Pogba I care about the fact a team that was flopping in the Prem was so easily able to unsettle and raid one of our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)