17. West Brom
18. West Ham
19. Newcastle
20. Fulham

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Says the Egyptian fucker supporting an Italian club :D
Don't get all sensitive because I singled out your curry munching Brethren Bro. They are some of the most delusional toxic cunts on the planet when it comes to sports, especially the Indian PremFags - they're insufferable fuckwits. Naturally, we also have a large percentage of delusional biased camel jockeys as well, thanks in no small part to the presence of Salah in a Liverpool jersey. I can guarantee you those fake fans would defect overnight to La Liga and Real Madrid were he to don their colors in the not too distant future.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm surprised there aren't more Sandeeps, Guptas, or Zhou Haos defending their beloved EPL. I guess they only appear in full force if it's the Red Cunts of Manchester, Merseyside Red or London Blue.
PL fans are a strange kind

Many fans of the top teams/bigger ones loves to shit talk the German, Italian and french League. As soon as they taste some of their own medicine its not funny and they become defensive.

Strange kind of people.

I can’t remember how many of those “farmers league” PL fans I tried to make less ignorant. The thing is, you just cant do anything, they’re a lost cause.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So isn't anyone giving Chelsea a chance to win the league? I think they have by far the most impressive signings with Ziyech and Werner already and potentially signing Havertz and Rice

GK
Azpi Rice Rudiger
James Havertz Kante Chillwell
Pulisic Werner Ziyech​

With the likes of Zouma, Kovacic, Jorginho, Alonso and Giroud for rotation. Seems like one of the most improved teams on paper for now if they replace Kepa

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Zero chance. City and Liverpool are locked in for top 2. I think Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal could be top 4 if all their rumored signings come true.

Lampard is way too inexperienced and honestly other than Havertz I'm not impressed with their signings and potential targets. Werner is not that special, Ziyech is good but not a difference maker. Their defense is absolute shite.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Arteta is the most likable manager from the top teams to be honest.
I hope they reach the top 4 this year.
He is also really handsome. God, can you imagine him entering into the locker room after you have just taken a shower. While u stand naked he comes and stares at you angrily because you made a wrong pass in the game, but thne he softens up and gives you a hug because you scored the winning goal.

Would be so dreamy.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)