Premier League 2019/20 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
So if he hasn't found guilty, why doesn't he return to the country and take it like a man, lol probably in the butt after he is sent to prison?
In Norway he is probably a wanted person by .
It's only fair that he should do everything to prove his innocence.
That's like Ronaldo fleeing to China, from the USA, after he is accused by mayorga or what's her name, his fleeing being facilited by Mendes.
I understand you support ogs ,but stop being delusional, in this case. The guy has some big skeletons in his closet.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I agree with you that the player should do the right thing and return to face the appeal hearing, but that's nothing to do with Ole is it...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 17, 2013
i still think ndombélé would be worth a shot :boh:
So am I. He has an incredible talent but mentally he must be more professional and not just choose the games he is interested in (same defect with lyon, strong against the great team, weak against the small teams) and physically he lacks a little workrate, the intensity of the 1st league shouldn't suit him.

damn this club is a shithole with Mourinho in charge

lol, Reading Lloris' lips you can understand "" and for the covid, dirty bastard we won't forget you. "Not fair play but in a burst of anger.

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What have I just stumbled upon :lol:

Between two guys arguing about United's manager to @DAiDEViL calling Pulisic a "backup winger" for Juve

Oh man. This shit just gets weirder. And that is saying something. I've been here for 17 years :howler:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We need backup wingers :agree:
He'd put in some great crosses for our new star forward signing, Jozy Altidore :agree:
He impressed me! I'd take him in a heartbeat!

Hope you doing well broski :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Was disappointed that my boy Pereyra barely played subbed in after the 80th minute :sad:
You as well my friend, I hope you're not too bored up north with no classes :heart:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It's incomplete

you can see when the supposedly ignored guy toasted last in bread and it makes you angry like everytime I see hustini toast I just assume he has been shilling Dybala&Lukaku trade again or celebrating Sarri's superioríty over Max or whatever
I ignored both people in this case. The guy who always makes impassioned rants and gets into arguments about non-Juve players and coaches and the other guy who took the bait and kept the whole thing going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)