Premier League 2019/20 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
Because he has higher standards and wants better than fighting for 4th in awful competition and doesn't buy the bullshit Ole is selling? Yeah sure, I guess you weren't a real fan when Mourinho's 81 pts, 2nd place and 3 trophies wasn't enough.
Look at his username for a start, no genuine united fan would label one of the club's greatest legends a ''nonce''. Look at his other posts, just constant overwhelming negativity, he seems to be mentally disturbed in some way...

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Look at his username for a start, no genuine united fan would label one of the club's greatest legends a ''nonce''. Look at his other posts, just constant overwhelming negativity, he seems to be mentally disturbed in some way...
Ole is a nonce. Anything he did as a player has been nullified by his utter incompetence, hypocrisy and lies since he became manager. That's for one.

He has every right to be constantly negative. There's nothing positive about the worst season in 30 years, seeing your biggest rivals lift the title after 30 years, the gap so big while the 'legend' of a manager is bullshitting fans left and right and helping the Glazers knock off money from the club, reduce the wage bill without replacing players and constantly lowering standards.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
How insulting to put his name along with Sir Boby Charlon, Cantona, George Best.

He was a super-sub at best, nothing more. But, I guess the standards are really that low these days.

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
Ole is a nonce. Anything he did as a player has been nullified by his utter incompetence, hypocrisy and lies since he became manager. That's for one.
Nonce is slang for paedophile, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't know that.

He has every right to be constantly negative. There's nothing positive about the worst season in 30 years, seeing your biggest rivals lift the title after 30 years, the gap so big while the 'legend' of a manager is bullshitting fans left and right and helping the Glazers knock off money from the club, reduce the wage bill without replacing players and constantly lowering standards.
United have won the last 3 league games 3-0, 3-0 and 5-2 but he still has nothing positive to say, LOL.

How insulting to put his name along with Sir Boby Charlon, Cantona, George Best.

He was a super-sub at best, nothing more. But, I guess the standards are really that low these days.
He scored the winning goal in a champions league final and was at the club for 11 years, he wasn't just a supersub for all that time either.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Nonce is slang for paedophile, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't know that.
I actually didn't, I thought it means something like idiot, fool etc. But he did play and made captain a serial rapist before, so not really that far off.

United have won the last 3 league games 3-0, 3-0 and 5-2 but he still has nothing positive to say, LOL.
For a fickle person caring about the most recent 90 minutes that is great. For anyone looking at the big picture those results are irrelevant.

Your biggest rivals are champions when just the season before Ole took over they were far behind.

Your team is having it's worst season in 30 years while breaking some really negative records.

Your manager is constantly and blatantly LYING to fans every time he opens his mouth.

And no, fighting for 4th is not a positive. There's 15 years of factual evidence that Glazers spend 100-150m NET less on signings when United makes the CL. Their only purpose is getting CL money and adding to the 1.8 BILLION pounds they already took out of the club. They have absolutely zero interest in winning.

Look, you can dance around it all you want by going back at this Twitter account and what a small United fan he is, but whatever his handle is it doesn't change the facts he wrote.

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
I actually didn't, I thought it means something like idiot, fool etc. But he did play and made captain a serial rapist before, so not really that far off.
Are you familiar with the concept of innocent until proven guilty? The player hadn't been found guilty of anything at the time so there was no reason for ole not to pick him, lots of players have been falsely accused before. And yeah, selecting a player to play in a football match who has been accused of something but not found guilty is actually quite fucking far off child abuse :sergio:

For a fickle person caring about the most recent 90 minutes that is great. For anyone looking at the big picture those results are irrelevant.

Your biggest rivals are champions when just the season before Ole took over they were far behind.

Your team is having it's worst season in 30 years while breaking some really negative records.

Your manager is constantly and blatantly LYING to fans every time he opens his mouth.

And no, fighting for 4th is not a positive. There's 15 years of factual evidence that Glazers spend 100-150m NET less on signings when United makes the CL. Their only purpose is getting CL money and adding to the 1.8 BILLION pounds they already took out of the club. They have absolutely zero interest in winning.

Look, you can dance around it all you want by going back at this Twitter account and what a small United fan he is, but whatever his handle is it doesn't change the facts he wrote.
United's recent form is not irrelevant, performances and results have improved massively and the for the first time in years the club appears to be on the right track, all of those negative things you want to point to that have already happened are water under the bridge. As i said, no genuine united fan would label a club legend and fan favourite like ole a paedophile like that twitter guy did, he's a mentally disturbed individual judging by that twitter page.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Are you familiar with the concept of innocent until proven guilty? The player hadn't been found guilty of anything at the time so there was no reason for ole not to pick him, lots of players have been falsely accused before. And yeah, selecting a player to play in a football match who has been accused of something but not found guilty is actually quite fucking far off child abuse :sergio:
Actually he was. In Norwegian law system 3 judges I think decide. 2/3 found him guilty and recommended he was imprisoned and sentenced. Ofc Ole made him captain AFTER that and his best friend and agent Solbakken helped him flee the country to surprise-surprise Saudi Arabia with which Norway doesn't have an extradition treaty.

United's recent form is not irrelevant, performances and results have improved massively and the for the first time in years the club appears to be on the right track, all of those negative things you want to point to that have already happened are water under the bridge. As i said, no genuine united fan would label a club legend and fan favourite like ole a paedophile like that twitter guy did, he's a mentally disturbed individual judging by that twitter page.
Let me copy the facts again since you're just repeating your 'feelings' again.

By any measure possible this is the worst United have been since SAF left and farthest away from the throne. When you have a coherent argument and some facts for your case you can come back at me. Until then please keep your feelings and 'wha wha facts about this rape apologist I like bother me' for yourself.

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
Actually he was. In Norwegian law system 3 judges I think decide. 2/3 found him guilty and recommended he was imprisoned and sentenced. Ofc Ole made him captain AFTER that and his best friend and agent Solbakken helped him flee the country to surprise-surprise Saudi Arabia with which Norway doesn't have an extradition treaty.
He was found not guilty in the first trial, the pending case is the prosecutions appeal hearing.

Jim Solbakken: “Just some facts for you regarding this case; Molde Football Club has not done anything wrong here, they could not stop the player playing or end his contract while this was under investigation. This is by law, and the player also was found Not Guilty in the first court case.

No club or any company can treat this differently, in Norway, Europe or any other civilized country.
Molde FC and the player agreed to terminate the contract in January 19, after being found Not Guilty in court and after OGS had left to Manchester. So Ole had nothing to do with this, so to put any blame towards him in this tragic case is totally wrong as well.

The last job I did for the player was to assist Molde FC and the player terminating his contract in Molde FC January 19.
I did not take him to Russia, that was done with an Agent from Portugal.
I did not take him to the club in the Emirates, that was done by an agent from France.

These to transfers after Molde FC done by other agent are well documented, so I really don’t understand why this is being put on me other than to create a good story in the media in Norway.

I have been working with the legal system in Norway trying to get the player to come back for the second trial, this can be confirmed by the court and I have emails confirming that from day one. The player was also on his way back to Norway for the second court case in February 19 when it was canceled by the prosecutor because of one of their witnesses didn’t show up.

As his former agent, I can now only fully respect the due process of the Norwegian legal system and hope that the player want to come and undergo the next court case to put an end on this case. For your show you’re better of talking to the players lawyer, Mrs Mette Y Larsen, as I haven’t spoken to the player for almost a year.

By any measure possible this is the worst United have been since SAF left and farthest away from the throne. When you have a coherent argument and some facts for your case you can come back at me.
Once again that is water under the bridge, there has been a huge improvement since pogba and bruno started playing together and greenwood's emergence. To go from lingard, pereira and dan james during the first half of the season, to pogba, bruno and greenwood is a big difference. Lingard and pereira are simply not top 4 players so ole was hamstrung by having to play those guys in midfield, they are barely even prem quality based on their performances this season.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He was found not guilty in the first trial, the pending case is the prosecutions appeal hearing.

Jim Solbakken: “Just some facts for you regarding this case; Molde Football Club has not done anything wrong here, they could not stop the player playing or end his contract while this was under investigation. This is by law, and the player also was found Not Guilty in the first court case.

No club or any company can treat this differently, in Norway, Europe or any other civilized country.
Molde FC and the player agreed to terminate the contract in January 19, after being found Not Guilty in court and after OGS had left to Manchester. So Ole had nothing to do with this, so to put any blame towards him in this tragic case is totally wrong as well.

The last job I did for the player was to assist Molde FC and the player terminating his contract in Molde FC January 19.
I did not take him to Russia, that was done with an Agent from Portugal.
I did not take him to the club in the Emirates, that was done by an agent from France.

These to transfers after Molde FC done by other agent are well documented, so I really don’t understand why this is being put on me other than to create a good story in the media in Norway.

I have been working with the legal system in Norway trying to get the player to come back for the second trial, this can be confirmed by the court and I have emails confirming that from day one. The player was also on his way back to Norway for the second court case in February 19 when it was canceled by the prosecutor because of one of their witnesses didn’t show up.

As his former agent, I can now only fully respect the due process of the Norwegian legal system and hope that the player want to come and undergo the next court case to put an end on this case. For your show you’re better of talking to the players lawyer, Mrs Mette Y Larsen, as I haven’t spoken to the player for almost a year.
Are you seriously quoting his (false) statement after he backed out of a podcast about the trial at the last minute?

I'm not some random person who doesn't know anything about this. Solbakken and Ole have been tied at the hip for 3 decades and are proven crooks.

For anyone who wants to check out facts for themselves. Not for you banana, Ik Mike isn't a 'real' fan either.

Once again that is water under the bridge, there has been a huge improvement since pogba and bruno started playing together and greenwood's emergence. To go from lingard, pereira and dan james during the first half of the season, to pogba, bruno and greenwood is a big difference. Lingard and pereira are simply not top 4 players so ole was hamstrung by having to play those guys in midfield, they are barely even prem quality based on their performances this season.
So what you're saying is a few wins against bad teams after the league has been resolved renders everything else 'water under the bridge for you'? You're saying that about owners that are actively robbing United blind and have no interest in winning and a manager who's actively helping them do that just because he's paid nicely. And you call that person 'one of the biggest legends ever'? And you call people who point out facts about them 'not real fans'?

You're even more in the gutter than I thought.

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
Are you seriously quoting his (false) statement after he backed out of a podcast about the trial at the last minute?

I'm not some random person who doesn't know anything about this. Solbakken and Ole have been tied at the hip for 3 decades and are proven crooks.

For anyone who wants to check out facts for themselves. Not for you banana, Ik Mike isn't a 'real' fan either.
The only thing you have against Ole in the Sarr case is that he selected a player for a football match who had been accused of something but not found guilty yet, nothing wrong with what ole did in that situation at all. You can't be disrupting a players season and career by refusing to select them just because they have been accused of something, what if a player was accused a week before a champions league final, do you leave the player out of the biggest game of his career based on a potentially false allegation? Innocent until proven guilty is the correct course of action.

You said that sarr had been found guilty which is false, he has never been found guilty in this case. Not going to waste my time with the other unproven allegations in that thread which have nothing to do with the sarr case. The key points are, the player was found not guilty in the first trial, and ole had already left molde before the players contract was terminated at molde, so anything untoward that may have happened after that would have nothing to do with ole.

So what you're saying is a few wins against bad teams after the league has been resolved renders everything else 'water under the bridge for you'? You're saying that about owners that are actively robbing United blind and have no interest in winning and a manager who's actively helping them do that just because he's paid nicely. And you call that person 'one of the biggest legends ever'? And you call people who point out facts about them 'not real fans'?

You're even more in the gutter than I thought.
The issue with the glazers has been their lack of football knowledge which has led to poor decision making on the football side, in terms of player investment they have provided more than enough money for the club to be successful in recent years. It's just been poorly spent and that's partly down to hiring the wrong managers, and partly down to a scouting department that was in desperate need of modernisation by the time alex ferguson retired. The scouting department has definitely improved at least at youth level as evidenced by all of the talent that is coming through the academy at the moment.

There is no point sitting around crying over past failures at the club, i would rather focus on the fact that the club is finally turning things around.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The only thing you have against Ole in the Sarr case is that he selected a player for a football match who had been accused of something but not found guilty yet, nothing wrong with what ole did in that situation at all. You can't be disrupting a players season and career by refusing to select them just because they have been accused of something, what if a player was accused a week before a champions league final, do you leave the player out of the biggest game of his career based on a potentially false allegation? Innocent until proven guilty is the correct course of action.

You said that sarr had been found guilty which is false, he has never been found guilty in this case. Not going to waste my time with the other unproven allegations in that thread which have nothing to do with the sarr case. The key points are, the player was found not guilty in the first trial, and ole had already left molde before the players contract was terminated at molde, so anything untoward that may have happened after that would have nothing to do with ole.
You're either ignorant or intentionally omitting stuff. Sarr when signed already was accused of rape. After that two more accusations came forward, one charge. Norwegian justice system works on probability basis:

During this whole time his agent was Ole's best friend and agent while Ole kept deflecting blame onto Molde for playing him. But then he made him captain which is a clear sign of support. I mean, Sarr refused to provide a blood sample during trial and ran away to a country with no extradition treaty with Norway. Now there's an international arrest warrant to his name. Doesn't sound guilty at all.

The issue with the glazers has been their lack of football knowledge which has led to poor decision making on the football side, in terms of player investment they have provided more than enough money for the club to be successful in recent years. It's just been poorly spent and that's partly down to hiring the wrong managers, and partly down to a scouting department that was in desperate need of modernisation by the time alex ferguson retired. The scouting department has definitely improved at least at youth level as evidenced by all of the talent that is coming through the academy at the moment.
Bullshit. United haven't spent nearly enough as they should've. 10-15% of their turnover only, and most of that came while out of CL. When they reach CL football Glazers spend significantly less. For comparison Liverpool spent 43% of their turnover last 2 years. Equivalent to that would be United spending 280m two years in a row.

Every top 5 league is won most of the time by the team generating the most money. Only exception is EPL because Glazers are robbing the club blind. Only suckers like you buy the 'long-term project' bullshit when United has the power to hire the best managers in the world and spend 500m without anyone batting an eye.

There is no point sitting around crying over past failures at the club, i would rather focus on the fact that the club is finally turning things around.
You can keep repeating the same opinion but facts are completely different.

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Don't know what all this is about, but to say

"If he was innocent he wouldn't run away" Is bullshit though.
I didn't say that though. He was accused by 5-6 women in a short period of time. He was found guilty by 1/3 judges and more guilty than not by 3/3. He refused to provide a blood sample. He was ordered to pay compensation to the victim. He didn't appear in court when summoned, fled to a country with no extradition treaty with Norway and now there's an international arrest warrant to his name.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don't care about this Ole thing, but man I am glad @Dantes club Tottenham are in a bad place. Crippling debts from their new stadium (which won't see any fans for quite some time), huge money spent on colossal flops like Ndombele and lost revenues from no CL football, and a toxic prima donna 10 years past his prime on the touchline. Things can hardly get worse for them.

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
You're either ignorant or intentionally omitting stuff. Sarr when signed already was accused of rape. After that two more accusations came forward, one charge. Norwegian justice system works on probability basis:

So what? The player hadn't been found guilty of anything at the time. Did you want him to be banned from continuing his career until the case was settled? That could of been years lost of his career depending on how long this and other cases took to settle for potentially false allegations, the career of a footballer is very short. There was nothing wrong with molde or any other club signing him at that time.

During this whole time his agent was Ole's best friend and agent while Ole kept deflecting blame onto Molde for playing him. But then he made him captain which is a clear sign of support. I mean, Sarr refused to provide a blood sample during trial and ran away to a country with no extradition treaty with Norway. Now there's an international arrest warrant to his name. Doesn't sound guilty at all.
He hadn't been found guilty of anything at the time so there was nothing wrong with Ole playing him or selecting him as captain in some games, innocent until proven guilty like i've said a number of times. Ole couldn't of known at the time that the player would later leave norway to a country with no extradition treaty and fail to return for the prosecution appeal hearing, so why you are bringing this up i don't even know.

Bullshit. United haven't spent nearly enough as they should've. 10-15% of their turnover only, and most of that came while out of CL. When they reach CL football Glazers spend significantly less. For comparison Liverpool spent 43% of their turnover last 2 years. Equivalent to that would be United spending 280m two years in a row.

Every top 5 league is won most of the time by the team generating the most money. Only exception is EPL because Glazers are robbing the club blind. Only suckers like you buy the 'long-term project' bullshit when United has the power to hire the best managers in the world and spend 500m without anyone batting an eye.

You can keep repeating the same opinion but facts are completely different.
I think if you look at the net spend over the last 5 years, united are second only to city, so clearly lack of spending isn't the reason that the club has been struggling to even make top 4. Would be very nice if the club spent 280 million every window but its not necessary to be successful.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So what? The player hadn't been found guilty of anything at the time. Did you want him to be banned from continuing his career until the case was settled? That could of been years lost of his career depending on how long this and other cases took to settle for potentially false allegations, the career of a footballer is very short. There was nothing wrong with molde or any other club signing him at that time.

He hadn't been found guilty of anything at the time so there was nothing wrong with Ole playing him or selecting him as captain in some games, innocent until proven guilty like i've said a number of times. Ole couldn't of known at the time that the player would later leave norway to a country with no extradition treaty and fail to return for the prosecution appeal hearing, so why you are bringing this up i don't even know.

I think if you look at the net spend over the last 5 years, united are second only to city, so clearly lack of spending isn't the reason that the club has been struggling to even make top 4. Would be very nice if the club spent 280 million every window but its not necessary to be successful.
So if he hasn't found guilty, why doesn't he return to the country and take it like a man, lol probably in the butt after he is sent to prison?
In Norway he is probably a wanted person by .
It's only fair that he should do everything to prove his innocence.
That's like Ronaldo fleeing to China, from the USA, after he is accused by mayorga or what's her name, his fleeing being facilited by Mendes.
I understand you support ogs ,but stop being delusional, in this case. The guy has some big skeletons in his closet.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)