Premier League 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
For the first time since Moyes, it truly feels like Man Utd might be on their way back.

If they get Sancho and shore up the D, they will be fire next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Really wish we signed Bruno Fernandes. I only rated him cause of how good he was for me in my FIFA 18 Sporting Career Mode. But gosh, I've never seen a player live up to his FIFA abilities like this and then some.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For the first time since Moyes, it truly feels like Man Utd might be on their way back.

If they get Sancho and shore up the D, they will be fire next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Really wish we signed Bruno Fernandes. I only rated him cause of how good he was for me in my FIFA 18 Sporting Career Mode. But gosh, I've never seen a player live up to his FIFA abilities like this and then some.
@IlCapitano

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Also, the only reason they're even close to CL is because the others are so bad. In any of the last 6-7 seasons of EPL their current point total would've had them between 7th and 9th place.

They also had 20 penalties ffs. Won just 7 games in 14 months without a penalty being given.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
There's no way that twitter guy is a real united fan, very obsessed and bitter individual
Because he has higher standards and wants better than fighting for 4th in awful competition and doesn't buy the bullshit Ole is selling? Yeah sure, I guess you weren't a real fan when Mourinho's 81 pts, 2nd place and 3 trophies wasn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)