Premier League 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
United fans must be in suicide mode, they're 3 CL titles behind Liverpool and only 1 PL/english title behind, will probably overtake them in a few years
Not really. United fans these days are quite happy they have Ole at the wheel, 'best attack in PL' and are 1-2 real signings from challenging for Prem next season. I'm not joking btw.

Their delusion has no end. A lot of them are even congratulating Liverpool on social media.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Prime evidence of the above here.

A man who shat on Mourinho for saying 81pts with that United team was an achievement, but has no problem congratulating their biggest rival like he won the trophy.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RIP EPL

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RIP EPL
do Indians count? I know there’s a lot of Indian people in England but are they technically Caucasian?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
*inhales*

RIP EPL
I'm all for the epl ignoring the best coaches available and signing minority ones instead just because they a minority.

The dumbest policy there is, sadly not only in football.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm all for the epl ignoring the best coaches available and signing minority ones instead just because they a minority.

The dumbest policy there is, sadly not only in football.
Jokes aside, how do you define which one still is a proud minority and which one already is white? I think, for the EPL in particular and the new enlightened countries in general it would be VERY helpful to introduce something like hmm i dunno maybe a set of rules or a booklet of what constitutes a race, what are the key features, how race is passed on in terms of genetics and most importantly what rights every member of a race can have in the new and better society. Just from the top of my head maybe make it visible on the outside which businesses are run by a´minority and which ones ought to be avoided. And to prevent confusion there could be some sort of certificate maybe for every citizen to carry at all times in order to prove his status to the law. Last but not least: mobile response teams. After a proper legislative has been installed it's essential to monitor all spaces at all times in order for the right quotas to be satisfied everywhere. The smartest solution might be like buses with some feature to make the criminal trespassers of new racial laws go away. Many things to consider yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)