Premier League 2019/20 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
United fans must be in suicide mode, they're 3 CL titles behind Liverpool and only 1 PL/english title behind, will probably overtake them in a few years

- - - Updated - - -

thanks man, appreciate it
it's totally deserved

can't deny i somehow enjoyed/found it a little funny to see you ending up runners up/losing out in the last moments when you came close in the last 10-15 years but at the same time is it totally deserved you win now

you'll probably gonna overtake United 20 titles in a few years too

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Interesting, there’s very little between the two clubs in terms of trophies. No wonder they are so obsessed with each other.
In terms of English titles are United still the biggest with 20-19 and 12-7 in the FA cup. But Liverpool are much bigger in the CL/EL.

If it goes on like this then Liverpool will overtake United as the biggest English club in this decade. Will be like the 70's and 80's again.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
United fans must be in suicide mode, they're 3 CL titles behind Liverpool and only 1 PL/english title behind, will probably overtake them in a few years

- - - Updated - - -

it's totally deserved

can't deny i somehow enjoyed/found it a little funny to see you ending up runners up/losing out in the last moments when you came close in the last 10-15 years but at the same time is it totally deserved you win now

you'll probably gonna overtake United 20 titles in a few years too
Hopefully we can keep the momentum going. The next few transfer windows will be very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)