Premier League 2019/20 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Really LOL? TBH I can't stand the silence, I didn't realise how much it bothered me. I'd rather listen to vuvuzelas.
Both suck. It just isn't the same without fans. Even though our game was a final it still felt like a friendly.

The muffled sound feels like a constant dining in my head although I like the idea it could definitely be done better.

- - - Updated - - -

De Gea is so over rated just like so many Man United and Premier League players before him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Roy Keane: “I wouldn’t let De Gea back on the team bus after the game. Let him get a taxi back. The most overrated keeper I’ve seen for a long time”

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Proper rant, I must see this goal he speaks of:

“I’m shocked at that goal,” he told Sky Sports . “I’ve watched a lot of football over the years, but to give away that goal, I’m fuming here watching this game of football.
“I am sick to death of this goalkeeper. I would be fighting him at half time. There’s no getting away from it, I would be swinging punches. It's a standard save for an established international goalkeeper. I am flabbergasted.
“I can’t believe Shaw is heading the ball up in the air and running forward. I’m staggered at Maguire, that an international player, you can’t get done like this.
"If I were Ole [Gunnar Solskjaer, I would] make some stages, get some lads off the pitch. Players are going through the motions a little bit. Not that United have been bad, but you’ve got to flex your muscles and impose your personality on the game.
"Spurs have done OK, they have been compact, but United?
“Maguire and De Gea, I wouldn’t even let them on the bus after the match. Let them get a taxi back up to Manchester.
“These are international players, we can analyse the game until to the cows come home. You do your job, we’re trying to get onto the top four, God forbid about winning trophies.
“I’m disgusted. Maguire, De Dea, hang your heads in shame. You're playing for Manchester United and you're letting players run past you? Get close to people, move your feet.
"De Gea. The most over-rated goalkeeper I’ve seen in a long, long time.”
After full time, Keane had cooled down a bit and changed his tune, saying he would allow De Gea and Maguire on the bus after the game but joking "they will probably have to sit at the back."

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Proper rant, I must see this goal he speaks of:

“I’m shocked at that goal,” he told Sky Sports . “I’ve watched a lot of football over the years, but to give away that goal, I’m fuming here watching this game of football.
“I am sick to death of this goalkeeper. I would be fighting him at half time. There’s no getting away from it, I would be swinging punches. It's a standard save for an established international goalkeeper. I am flabbergasted.
“I can’t believe Shaw is heading the ball up in the air and running forward. I’m staggered at Maguire, that an international player, you can’t get done like this.
"If I were Ole [Gunnar Solskjaer, I would] make some stages, get some lads off the pitch. Players are going through the motions a little bit. Not that United have been bad, but you’ve got to flex your muscles and impose your personality on the game.
"Spurs have done OK, they have been compact, but United?
“Maguire and De Gea, I wouldn’t even let them on the bus after the match. Let them get a taxi back up to Manchester.
“These are international players, we can analyse the game until to the cows come home. You do your job, we’re trying to get onto the top four, God forbid about winning trophies.
“I’m disgusted. Maguire, De Dea, hang your heads in shame. You're playing for Manchester United and you're letting players run past you? Get close to people, move your feet.
"De Gea. The most over-rated goalkeeper I’ve seen in a long, long time.”
After full time, Keane had cooled down a bit and changed his tune, saying he would allow De Gea and Maguire on the bus after the game but joking "they will probably have to sit at the back."
Imagine one of our legends criticizing Khedira or Berna this way :lol2:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
didn't Maguire cost more than De Ligt? My god...

@DAiDEViL
And he was worth every single penny.

One of the very good Ed Woodward transfers @IlCapitano

- - - Updated - - -

Roy Keane: “I wouldn’t let De Gea back on the team bus after the game. Let him get a taxi back. The most overrated keeper I’ve seen for a long time”
Never really rated him THAT much, but he certainly used to be better imo. Kinda adapted to his shitty environment.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maguire moved like someone who hasn't played for a long time, I'll let him off with that one, he was caught cold and flat footed.

De Gea on the other hand it's hard to make the same excuse for, we see so many similar mistakes from him. I'd be upset if any professional keeper didn't save that shot. He has wrists like marshmallows these days. United are stuck with him for at least another year after that new contract / Covid-19 combination.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Labile played well apparently.
He's still so good it's laughable. Even better and stronger physically. If he's ever in a functional team again he would dwarf what KdB is doing and I love the redheaded Belgian. Any chance, any way we can he needs to come back.

Soft penalty imo, but whatever. United have had 9 penalties more than anyone else in the league. Won just 6 games in 14 months without a penalty given. Great work from Ole ofc.

Just look at that ffs. Imagine CR getting those balls on the run...

And ofc Rashy boy fucked it up. Played 90 mins and nowhere to be seen. Ofc not a word from anyone about it after the game while they shit on Martial who had two great shots fingertip saved by Lloris while playing back to the goal striker which he simply isn't.

I'll believe in DDG's demise when I see him with a proper GK coach. OGS fired the coach he worked with since Atletico because 'David had to much influence on his own training', hired some bloke who was fired in Australian league and the other fired from Burnley. De Gea now trains with small balls, not regular sized ones (no joke).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)