Premier League 2019/20 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Actually it's because Hitler was killing Jews among others. They want to take profits from their suffering till eternity so that's why Hitler's acts on Jews have to be worst crime of the human kind by the public opinion. Jews know perfectly well how to do a propaganda so there you go.

Not to mention that Jews were main slave traders. You can read about it in the book Les Juifs, le monde et l'argent (Jews, the World and Money) by Jacques Attali (a Jew himself). Jews dominated this market so much that there were no auctions during Jewish bank holidays :ciao:
Holy shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
the brits are certainly humiliating their former african colonies, first they enslaved and killed them, now they're even trying to convince them their lives somehow matters to them :lol3:
What makes it even worse is that Arsenal refused to back Ozil up when he spoke about the Chinese oppressing and locking up thousands of Uyghurs in concentration camp yet they will claim to stand by black lives matter? Just seems contradictory

I really can't think of a more despicable club than Arsenal

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What makes it even worse is that Arsenal refused to back Ozil up when he spoke about the Chinese oppressing and locking up thousands of Uyghurs in concentration camp yet they will claim to stand by black lives matter? Just seems contradictory

I really can't think of a more despicable club than Arsenal
It's not Arsenal's initiative but the PL's

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
joker mentioned Hitler's acts as a benchmark for slave trade and I shared my opinion why one crime is more propagated than the other. Hitler is mostly known for killing Jews so once both Hitler (Jews) and the slave trade were mentioned I shared an interesting fact that the victims of one crime have been heavily involved in the other. I even gave a legitimate source.

So if you consider every negative fact about Jews anti-Semite you are just a retard so please do not reply to my posts ever again if you don't like them.
If you spew hateful shit, expect to be called out on it.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
David Luiz :rofl:

Makes an error leading to first goal then fouls Mahrez for a penalty and a straight red card.

PS: He came on as a substitute in 25th minute :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually it's because Hitler was killing Jews among others. They want to take profits from their suffering till eternity so that's why Hitler's acts on Jews have to be worst crime of the human kind by the public opinion. Jews know perfectly well how to do a propaganda so there you go.

Not to mention that Jews were main slave traders. You can read about it in the book Les Juifs, le monde et l'argent (Jews, the World and Money) by Jacques Attali (a Jew himself). Jews dominated this market so much that there were no auctions during Jewish bank holidays :ciao:
Africans basically enslaved their own kind and sold to whites, Britbongs and Muricans only ever had to buy. They still have slavery in Africa but nobody cares because whites aren't involved as the bad guys:boh:
This forum :rofl:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
MUFC Starting XI (4-2-3-1) De Gea Wan-Bissaka Maguire Lindelof Shaw Fred Mctominay James Fernandes Rashford Martial
If this turns out to be true lol

Matić literally saved his job in winter and first game back he's on the bench for McTominay who didn't play since January/February while Pogba needs to 'earn his place back'. :sergio::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)