Premier League 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I know you’d hate this, but we should go for Klopp after he leaves Liverpool.
I didn’t rate the guy till a couple of years ago, but what’s he’s done with Liverpool is incredible.
You’re normally an intelligent poster so I’m surprised it’s taken you this long to see the light. :agree:

I’ve been a huge Klopp admirer since the day Dortmund smashed Madrid 4-1 in that Champions League semifinal. That Real Madrid side had Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Ozil, Modric, Alonso, Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo...

He (Klopp) reached a UCL final with a team that was he spent pennies on, narrowly losing to a legendary Bayern Munich side. He also won 2 Bundesliga titles in the previous two seasons.

Look at what he has done for both Dortmund and Liverpool. He’s a monster of a manager, that simple.

May 23, 2013
You’re normally an intelligent poster so I’m surprised it’s taken you this long to see the light. :agree:

I’ve been a huge Klopp admirer since the day Dortmund smashed Madrid 4-1 in that Champions League semifinal. That Real Madrid side had Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Ozil, Modric, Alonso, Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo...

He (Klopp) reached a UCL final with a team that was he spent pennies on, narrowly losing to a legendary Bayern Munich side. He also won 2 Bundesliga titles in the previous two seasons.

Look at what he has done for both Dortmund and Liverpool. He’s a monster of a manager, that simple.
Most football fans rate Klopp highly, only tuzzers have something against him. I'm guessing it comes down to them wanting to be edgy and they probably feel that praising Klopp's proactive approach would in a way be them cosigning the criticisms put forth against Allegri.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I wasn’t a big fan because his last season at Dortmund was a disaster and his first 2 years at Liverpool were underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)