Premier League 2019/20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think Liverpool will focus more on the league this time around and for the first time in years I see them having a proper chance to clinch it. It's their season.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Still think City are gonna run away with it by >10 points, pool played pretty shite for a considerable amount of last season but got away with wins, i don't see that happening this season, plus KDB is a massive gain for city, their best player out for a whole season and they still won.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Liverpool will focus more on the league this time around and for the first time in years I see them having a proper chance to clinch it. It's their season.
I really admire Liverpool as they play right and despite having a team of less quality than City they finished a point behind and got to 2 straight CL finals in which one of them they won..
Klopp to me is the best manager in the world as Pep is more about possession and Klopp knows how to use his side`s strengths... He makes his players play better..
I think he could do so much more with stronger players..

I still think City will win it but I hope that Liverpool take it away from them..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liverpool will be hard pushed to top last season, but I don't see a reason why they will have declined. Having Gomez fit will help, second season for players like Keita and Fabinho. I just think it'll be hard to get 97 points again.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I had a dream about football last night (dont know why as I dont have these too often..)
It was the EPL final round and in the end City won because of goal diff. If it truly happens it would be even more heartbreaking than last season for Liverpool fans..

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
New generation of City fans struggling to come to terms with not winning a Football match.

- - - Updated - - -

Man City vs English Clubs since 3rd February ...

W W W W W W W W W W W W L(THFC) W W W W W W W W W D(THFC)

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I had a dream about football last night (dont know why as I dont have these too often..)
It was the EPL final round and in the end City won because of goal diff. If it truly happens it would be even more heartbreaking than last season for Liverpool fans..
Fuck their hearts -- they have 6 CLs ffs :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)