Premier League 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Would those fans boo him because he's gay? Or stop supporting the team because of it? Lol
I can see them booing. There’s fans who make monkey noises at black players, what’s to say they wont do the same for gay players?

If I’m the club, I support the player and the LGBTQ community. Earn more fans and even have a game with one-off rainbow kits. Those shits will then sell like hotcakes. Boom, win win.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I can see them booing. There’s fans who make monkey noises at black players, what’s to say they wont do the same for gay players?

If I’m the club, I support the player and the LGBTQ community. Earn more fans and even have a game with one-off rainbow kits. Those shits will then sell like hotcakes. Boom, win win.
One of the reasons you are only forum poster.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You think this guy would stop supporting Juve if it turned out that Sczesny is gay? Or travelled to Turin to boo him in the stadium? Worst case scenario, he'd go to the guys instagram and message him something like "keep your sexuality to yourself!!!"
But that guy probably doesn’t go to matches anyways. If he had season tickets or went to games on the regular he’d probably boo if others started.

Even the Instagram comment would be inappropriate in itself.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He did a street Bonucci.

Brave but not sure its recommended. Better off locking yourself inside the car with knives involved.
yea i really dont get how someone with a knife can carjack you lol. a gun sure but not a knife

- - - Updated - - -

Is Ozil the guy driving in red? And did he just drive off and leave Kolasinac there on his own with two knife-wielding attackers?
he did drive off :lol: what an unbelievable piece of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)