Premier League 2019/20 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The great thing about this Manure side is Ole's counter attacking tactics and pacey forwards are yielding them positive results against some of the better opposition. Results that will likely keep him in the job for months, hopefully years, so they can turn around and lose to Watford the next weekend.

Good fun and long may it continue.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I don't think so. Bayern will win CL
Lol, I didn't even say it to jinx them. I literally can't see who's gonna prevent them from doing it.

They're so far ahead in the PL that they easily can focus on both tournaments.

Bayern aint gonna win shit in Europe for the time being, we're not good enough for it right now.

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
How does Klopp always manages to find such talent?? How does he do it? I am so jealous...... And Trent is out of this world. He is set to become a mythical player for Liverpool. And i love Klopp. I would suck two dicks at the same time for him to come to Juve. Guardiola has lost himself since he left Barcelona only showing that he is just an above average coach and was only lucky to be managing a Messi that was unstopable and broke all football records. I can imagine what would have been if Klopp managed Barcelona from 2008 to 2012..... Massive respect to Klopp. I am in love with him, and not just now but since his Dortmund days.
FB_IMG_1577435205092.jpg

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm never seen a team so confident in its abilities, maybe apart from Real Madrid in the CL from 2016-18.
Except, Real's confidence was boosted by the refs' confidence in them as well :D

- - - Updated - - -

How does Klopp always manages to find such talent?? How does he do it? I am so jealous...... And Trent is out of this world. He is set to become a mythical player for Liverpool. And i love Klopp. I would suck two dicks at the same time for him to come to Juve. Guardiola has lost himself since he left Barcelona only showing that he is just an above average coach and was only lucky to be managing a Messi that was unstopable and broke all football records. I can imagine what would have been if Klopp managed Barcelona from 2008 to 2012..... Massive respect to Klopp. I am in love with him, and not just now but since his Dortmund days.
FB_IMG_1577435205092.jpg
Same here; generally really envious of everything that is happening with/for Liverpool at this period.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think Liverpool will focus more on the league this time around and for the first time in years I see them having a proper chance to clinch it. It's their season.
Back in August.

I didn't expect it to be this easy, they have all it takes for the treble now. Scary shit going on there.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Nah, I dint think they're that far ahead of everyone that you can crown them in December. They might be favorites, but with the right circumstances several teams in CL can stop them, Juve included
Not gonna happen, at least in PL. CL I don’t see Juventus, Bayern, Barcelona or others being good enough to knock them out over two rounds.

Maybe Real Madrid but that’s it. I know they gonna play Atletico but they will knock them out without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)