Premier League 2018/19 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
TBH bar EPL every other top league is a mickey mouse league these years.

Bayern, Juventus, PSG, Barca are all heavy favorites to win the league from the start.

La liga was good for while as a 2.5 league (Real, Barcelona and Athelitco). But I see what you mean. I do hope Serie A gets better, I miss the days when I found the league games exciting.

Jun 6, 2015
TBH bar EPL every other top league is a mickey mouse league these years.

Bayern, Juventus, PSG, Barca are all heavy favorites to win the league from the start.
PL simply hadn't had any teams on that level before these City and Pool teams. City were huge favorites going into this season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Whoops Liverpool reached the final, look how stupid you look now!
I never said anything about Liverpool. :lol:

Other than that they are a very good side and last year I said their style would be tough for us.

Nice grasping at straws, though. We were talking about ManU, and you said they were back and a top team again, so why the heck are you bringing up Pool. :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
4 points difference, similar to this year’s table. Can’t just compare season to season as these things tend to fluctuate while staying on trend.

Competition is similar. One team always wins, another challenges, no one else close. Financials also reflect this.

You could argue strength of the mid table, European success, etc as a way to show a difference in strength. But they’d still look similar. If one league is Mickey Mouse so is the other.
And EPL was super Mickey Mouse for 5 years then before these past 2 :baus:

Mar 10, 2009
I never said anything about Liverpool. :lol:

Other than that they are a very good side and last year I said their style would be tough for us.

Nice grasping at straws, though. We were talking about ManU, and you said they were back and a top team again, so why the heck are you bringing up Pool. :lol:

There's nothing contradicting. I said Man Utd were doing well and they were at the time. However whenever I praise an EPL team you have been spamming my inbox and calling me a EPL fanboy for stating facts and liking comments of others who accuse me likewise. You're such a coward, you've been trolling me all season and yet the last laugh is on you. :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
PL simply hadn't had any teams on that level before these City and Pool teams. City were huge favorites going into this season.
Pretty much this.

They’re stronger now, these things go in cycles. It was only a matter of time before they’d develop a super team (or two) in their league given the insane amount of money they have. The top coaches and players are all starting to go there again too.

Mar 10, 2009
Pretty much this.

They’re stronger now, these things go in cycles. It was only a matter of time before they’d develop a super team (or two) in their league given the insane amount of money they have. The top coaches and players are all starting to go there again too.

Add that some of the bigger teams are on decline; Real, Barcelona, Bayern etc.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There's nothing contradicting. I said Man Utd were doing well and they were at the time. However whenever I praise an EPL team you have been spamming my inbox and calling me a EPL fanboy for stating facts and liking comments of others who accuse me likewise. You're such a coward, you've been trolling me all season and yet the last laugh is on you. :D
What a noodle you are. Such a coward. Talking about Liverpool as though they have anything to do with United. :rofl:

Good attempt at changing the goalposts though. Spamming your inbox. Making things up is fun eh? Lol so sad

I make fun of you for your utterly retarded “scared of Inter” nonsense, and your “ManU is back” retardation. Clearly all the laughs are on you. Stop trying so hard :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, @Enron

Congratulations dude. You guys deserve it this year. Hell of a team under Klopp these past two seasons.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What a noodle you are. Such a coward. Talking about Liverpool as though they have anything to do with United. :rofl:

Good attempt at changing the goalposts though. Spamming your inbox. Making things up is fun eh? Lol so sad

I make fun of you for your utterly retarded “scared of Inter” nonsense, and your “ManU is back” retardation. Clearly all the laughs are on you. Stop trying so hard :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, @Enron

Congratulations dude. You guys deserve it this year. Hell of a team under Klopp these past two seasons.
Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
How awesome would it be if Man Shitty choke in the final round, like Inter in 5 Maggio.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Chelsea are unable to sign senior players for the next two windows (youth players are ok). That's insane. They better have some really good young players waiting for chances, otherwise they're done.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Chelsea are unable to sign senior players for the next two windows (youth players are ok). That's insane. They better have some really good young players waiting for chances, otherwise they're done.
They will appeal to CAS which will suspend the ban just in time for them to buy enough players for 2 seasons.

Like it happened with Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)