Premier League 2018/19 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I know. Although I can’t see Brighton stopping Man City.

Sure they stopped Arsenal, but the Brighton boss was a career Spurs player, and Arsenal aren’t particularly good.

Leicester were probably Liverpool’s best bet.

Whatever happens, and I don’t like Liverpool, they’ve still been very impressive.
Yeah Brighton is a shit team. But stranger things have happened before.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I know. Although I can’t see Brighton stopping Man City.

Sure they stopped Arsenal, but the Brighton boss was a career Spurs player, and Arsenal aren’t particularly good.

Leicester were probably Liverpool’s best bet.

Whatever happens, and I don’t like Liverpool, they’ve still been very impressive.
Nah. If they don’t win the title it’s another irrelevant season for them.

But as Klopp says with regard to winning trophies, he doesn’t care about what anyone thinks. Only god can judge him. :lol2:

Watch them win now, though. :snoop:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Whilst it would be easy to post sneering comments about Liverpool, you have to admire what they’ve done this season.

To lose just one game and amass almost 100 points is remarkable. Their time will come.
No, if they come second with nearly 100 points they deserve to be laughed at for a very long time. If they finish another season trophy-less under Klopp, it’s still not an admirable season. You actually need to win stuff once in a while.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Come to think of it, almost all of City's title victories have come under thrilling circumstances.

Except for last season, they won the title pipping Man United on the last matchday in 2012, they won the title against Rodgers' Liverpool on the last matchday in 2014 and now they will most probably be crushing Pool's dreams yet again on the last matchday. They have had some really memorable title victories haven't they..

Still 97 pts and finishing 2nd tho :rofl: Ultimate L..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No, if they come second with nearly 100 points they deserve to be laughed at for a very long time. If they finish another season trophy-less under Klopp, it’s still not an admirable season. You actually need to win stuff once in a while.
Klopp has been at liverpool about as long as allegri has been at juventus. Look at the difference in accomplishments in that amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)