Premier League 2018/19 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
EPL teams winning EL or CL won't help or hinder them. If they finish outside top four there is no Champions League qualification, e.g. if the top four is Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal; and Chelsea come fifth then they go in Europa (unless it is Chelsea that win EL). So it's simple for them - come 3rd or 4th OR win EL.
Music to my ears.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh, that's disgraceful from Leeds.

Klich for scoring. Bamford's simulation to get El Ghazi sent off. The Ref for actually sending anyone off. And Jansson for trying to stop the free goal.

Props to Bielsa though, and the majority of Leeds' other players for bollocking the idiots amongst their own team. Will be interesting when/if these two sides meet in the playoff final.
I didn't see anything wrong in kilchs goal to be honest, you play till the whistle blows.
Bielsa once again showed his integrity just like he did in the spy saga. He's looney but honest. I like it but must be hard for the teammates and fans to accept, don't think I've ever seen anything like this.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I didn't see anything wrong in kilchs goal to be honest, you play till the whistle blows.
Bielsa once again showed his integrity just like he did in the spy saga. He's looney but honest. I like it but must be hard for the teammates and fans to accept, don't think I've ever seen anything like this.

Only douchebaggy cunts don’t see anything wrong with the goal. The Leeds players signaled they wanted to stop the play and when the Villa players stopped they played the ball. That’s a cunt move. The law has nothing to with this.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Litterally told Villa players next to him he will stop play, slow down like he is about to do it when they were standing still, then he sneaks in a quick pass and they score. Cunt move, even more so because Leeds had gotten the ball kicked it for them by Villa for Leeds player being down.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Only douchebaggy cunts don’t see anything wrong with the goal. The Leeds signaled they wanted to stop the play and when the Villa players stopped they play the ball. That’s a cunt move. The law has nothing to with this.
Litterally told Villa players next to him he will stop play, slow down like he is about to do it when they were standing still, then he sneaks in a quick pass and they score. Cunt move, even more so because Leeds had gotten the ball kicked it for them by Villa for Leeds player being down.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Of course it's a cunt move, ref could have blown but Leeds played the goal by the book and that's all that mattered.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
It’s a pity both Leeds and Villa can’t go into PL next year. Both of them city clubs with a large and loyal fan base.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it's a cunt move, ref could have blown but Leeds played the goal by the book and that's all that mattered.
Come on.

If it were that acceptable then Leeds would not have let Villa score a free goal at the restart.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It’s a pity both Leeds and Villa can’t go into PL next year. Both of them city clubs with a large and loyal fan base.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on.

If it were that acceptable then Leeds would not have let Villa score a free goal at the restart.
Maybe I just see black and white or I'm a cunt as well, that goal was on Bielsa and I doubt many managers would have pushed their team to allow the opposition to score, even more so when that result seals them playoffs. This is why i got total respect for the guy, he didn't have to, but he did. Someone give him a beyond expectations award.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Maybe I just see black and white or I'm a cunt as well, that goal was on Bielsa and I doubt many managers would have pushed their team to allow the opposition to score, even more so when that result seals them playoffs. This is why i got total respect for the guy, he didn't have to, but he did. Someone give him a beyond expectations award.

It was definitely the right thing to do, so props to him for that.

However, I can’t imagine any PL managers not doing exactly the same thing. Can you think of any that wouldn’t?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It was definitely the right thing to do, so props to him for that.

However, I can’t imagine any PL managers not doing exactly the same thing. Can you think of any that wouldn’t?
Really? What's so special about PL managers? Most managers will stand up for their team, deny they saw a pen, dismiss sending offs and take a passive approach. You got to be naive to think managers wouldnt love a free offside goal in their favour or have a pen which deep down they know when it wasn't one.

Im not sure how to define or what rationale to use behind this subjective discussion on identifying managers that wouldnt.. But on top of my head.

Sarri
Pep
Brendan Rogers
Neil warnock
Klopp
Marco Silva
Rafa benitez

All been accused of lying at somepoint during their careers by players/managers. I don't know enough about other PL managers to even start digging. Some of these guys are new in the job with a few years, hardly something to say good or bad about. Lying is just one criteria but reality is as i said its subjective and everyones got good and bad but with high stakes, it takes something special and bielsa did that. If there's anything we can agree on is that he's unique and erratic but it's not the first time he showed integrity. His presentation during the spy scandal was truly exceptional.

PS. Spent most of my time looking for dirt on Poch but failed. In his biography he says "its a risk when you lie" and "The problem is when you lie, when you lie inside and want to be different. But for me I am here how I am inside.” perhaps bielsa influence? Either way I'm impressed.

He also mentions how he doesnt do social media. @ allegri

Last edited:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Really? What's so special about PL managers?

Etc
Just because the incident happened in England, this is the PL thread and I figured it was a league we were both familiar with.

I’ll concede this is a subjective discussion, there’s no right or wrong answer. Although my view is that every single one would have done what Bielsa did in those same circumstances.

Now if it was a dodgy penalty or the same situation in a cup final? Not so sure.

Agree with you on Bielsa. He’s eccentric but honest. Big influence on our boss. Of course, you already know it was Bielsa that guided his early career. We’re lucky to have Poch, and hopefully Leeds make it to PL.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Most of my premface fans still think Woj is a memeworthy keeper like he was in his Arsenal days.
I’m not sure where this ‘Prem Fans’ thing comes from. Is it an outside of the UK thing?

I ask because I don’t know any PL fans in England. Though I do know supporters of singular teams in the PL. And each supporter is quite content when their rivals fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)