Premier League 2018/19 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He had two sitters to score today and chocked both of them guy always chokes in these big games.
He's the only one trying. And he made brilliant runs for both of those. Without him Chelsea couldn't get the ball in the final third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He's the only one trying. And he made brilliant runs for both of those. Without him Chelsea couldn't get the ball in the final third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK but in big games you dont get many chances too score so u need ur best player to score them and he chocked both of them... like i said he is nearly always crap in the big games this isnt something new. Great player on hes day but that isnt often and goes missing for large parts of the season.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

Gotta love Bobby Mino :lol3:

Outside of CR7-Messi duo might be the player I find the most crucial to win games. He's one of the most important players of the modern game making the team work and making it possible for the likes of Salahs and Manés to shine.

I still think he's quite underrated given his stats:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
OK but in big games you dont get many chances too score so u need ur best player to score them and he chocked both of them... like i said he is nearly always crap in the big games this isnt something new. Great player on hes day but that isnt often and goes missing for large parts of the season.
But he was not crap today. He was a constant menace the moment Chelsea started pushing. Without him Chelsea wouldn't have any chances to score, hence my statement "Chelsea without Hazard..."

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But he was not crap today. He was a constant menace the moment Chelsea started pushing. Without him Chelsea wouldn't have any chances to score, hence my statement "Chelsea without Hazard..."
He was a menace once he shifted to the wing, before that not so much.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
The best players do it against the big teams and when it matters most hazard most of the time does not do this.Facts are facts he missed two sitters today for hes team and lost the game i dont care how fancy he dribbles.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
The best players do it against the big teams and when it matters most hazard most of the time does not do this.Facts are facts he missed two sitters today for hes team and lost the game i dont care how fancy he dribbles.

Hazard is worst than that Cristiano Ronaldo that used to waste time with fancy dribbling on the wing at Man Utd while Van Nistelrooy would be waiting on the center for the cross :lol2:

But with the difference that Ronaldo evolved from that and became a World Class Player :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)