Premier League 2018/19 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The players at Chelsea are empowered to act like this because they know the board will just keep sacking managers.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
You're the boss. What do you do if you're Abromovich now?

Your team is in sixth place. Not looking good for CL football next season, the manager is stuttering and has no authority and player power is creating a toxic atmosphere, and you likely only have one transfer window until Jan 2021.

A. Sack Sarri ASAP, and throw as much money as possible at the summer window and in hiring the best manager who will take the job.
B. Back Sarri and allow him to get rid of Kepa and any other bad eggs, give him the funds he needs to get the right players in for Sarriball this summer. Let him build cohesion through the transfer ban.
C. Walk away. It's becoming too much hassle and too expensive.
D. Other.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Amazing. Just the protest alone (even had he eventually agreed to the sub) deserves a massive punishment. The team is about to go into PKs and nerves are high, the last thing they need is something like this to add pressure and distort focus. He single handedly lost them the title.

Then there is the fact that he actually stayed on against the manager's will. I am surprised Luiz didnt aggressively tell him to fuck off. Any strong personality in the squad should have stepped up and bashed him. The lack of leadership in this toxic team is incredible.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

Your team is in sixth place. Not looking good for CL football next season, the manager is stuttering and has no authority and player power is creating a toxic atmosphere, and you likely only have one transfer window until Jan 2021.

A. Sack Sarri ASAP, and throw as much money as possible at the summer window and in hiring the best manager who will take the job.
B. Back Sarri and allow him to get rid of Kepa and any other bad eggs, give him the funds he needs to get the right players in for Sarriball this summer. Let him build cohesion through the transfer ban.
D. Other.

If I'm Abramovich I would sack Sarri, of course. Easiest "solution" any day of the week. If I'm not Abramovich, perhaps I would keep it and sell the toxic players... but ain't gonna happen.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Amazing. Just the protest alone (even had he eventually agreed to the sub) deserves a massive punishment. The team is about to go into PKs and nerves are high, the last thing they need is something like this to add pressure and distort focus. He single handedly lost them the title.

Then there is the fact that he actually stayed on against the manager's will. I am surprised Luiz didnt aggressively tell him to fuck off. Any strong personality in the squad should have stepped up and bashed him. The lack of leadership in this toxic team is incredible.
Where was captain? Oh his spanish like Kepa. No balls.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

D. Other.

I'd look for alternative coaches that would be willing to sign on if promised a big war chest. If I find a high profile proven coach (say Zizou or Allegri or Simeone) I'd go with that because Sarri's tenure is kinda tainted already. I'd at the same time remove the bad apples in the team ASAP and really back the next coach.

If no top coaches wanna take on the job, then I'd back Sarri. He is still a very capable coach and I'd use him to build a new squad. Eitherway the toxic players need to go.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
And this goes way back.. Scolari once admitted when he was coaching Chelsea Terry, Drogba and a few other players who were given too much power banded together to get him sacked and they were successful. It’s disgusting.
And then they go to CL final with interim? Scolari didnt even speak proper english.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Where was captain? Oh his spanish like Kepa. No balls.
Being Spanish should have made him MORE empowered to tell him off not less. People close to you are more capable of being honest. No balls is the right description. I'd be furious if I was a Chelsea fan. Damn it pisses me off and I am not even a fan.

Did the Indian Chelsea fan that rants make a video about it yet? :lol:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I dont really see why Zidane would go there. Abramovic isnt spending as much these days. Also because of other issues he doesnt even visit games (uk v russia political issues. Cant get visa). Best player Hazard wants to go to Madrid. Player power. Lack of leaders. Not in CL next season also affects transfer market. Team needs rebuild for sure. And its a completely new environment for Zidane. Not good old Madrid. Its not a club where he goes and instantly settles and starts winning. He might even ruin his rep there cause managers get sacked after 1.5 year there.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Chelsea is a joke of a club. There is no Leadership from top to bottom.

Abramovich in not even in England and can't go there now since he doesn't even have a visa now.

Sarri is completely disallowed as a manager and and is even more close to go than Kepa lol.

On the pitch there is also no leadership since the captain pretends that it's nothing with him.

This how far it has come.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Caballero is apparently a penalty expert and was in City until 2 years ago. I guess that was Sarri's reason to (try to) sub him in. Chelsea, not just Sarri, should punish the keeper and never let him play for them anymore.
Never play the most expensive GK in history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)