Premier League 2018/19 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
benched by Giroud is bad, the other two not
I wasn't implying the others were bad, I was implying he had a starting spot and lost it three times in a row. Considering both Benzema and Mandzukic had their fair share of critique and weren't always undisputed starters.

His career took a massive slump when RM activated their option on him. He should leave to Sevilla or Meelan and start over imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wasn't implying the others were bad, I was implying he had a starting spot and lost it three times in a row. Considering both Benzema and Mandzukic had their fair share of critique and weren't always undisputed starters.

His career took a massive slump when RM activated their option on him. He should leave to Sevilla or Meelan and start over imo.
i know, i was saying getting benched by the other 2 isnt so bad considering they are elite and starters for their respective clubs (top of Europe clubs) for years. but Giroud? thats really bad, hes a tier 2 striker so thats definitely on Alvaro.

but yeah, could be that he isnt suited for the EPL like everyone thought (even himself). time to head back to Italy or Spain

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not sure if Varane is finally sober now, but a month ago, saw he was responsible for half or majority of goals Real conceded.

- - - Updated - - -

Was the best CB last season though.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i know, i was saying getting benched by the other 2 isnt so bad considering they are elite and starters for their respective clubs (top of Europe clubs) for years. but Giroud? thats really bad, hes a tier 2 striker so thats definitely on Alvaro.
And Morata is what exactly? A tier 1 striker?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Morata is the Andrew Wiggins of football. @Post Ironic @Dru @CR 7

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
wow thats harsh. but might just be true

- - - Updated - - -

I think Giroud is good at what he does. Fairly clinical and a good target man who, as a lone striker, offers way more than Morata, who plays like he's got the body of Giovinco.
hes a rich mans Pelle. solid player but nothing special. Morata could have been special, but he never had the mental coach of Bonucci

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Morata was always way too overrated on this forum. He really is a likeable and a good depth player, but that’s it. He was never the player who would improve a big team. That’s also why Real sold him.
He’s also never scored more that 15 league goals in a season. Which hes only done once.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dude was never prolific, scored some real beauties for Juve and then missed easy chances. Was weird when some folks here wanted to trade Higuian for him.

Seemed like someone who had this awesome diversity of abilites and attributes to be the complete attacker but just wasn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)