Premier League 2018/19 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
not that i watched the game but how can klopp drop both keita and fabinho and pick henderson and milner over them in the biggest match of the season for liverpool, am i missing something here or did klopp completely choke with his selection?
Keita hasn’t been good and he’s mostly been playing Fabinho and Henderson together as twin defensive midfielders. I think he wanted to be a little more offensive and mobile in the midfield and to be fair, Hendo, Milner and Ginni had shredded City for the past several matches.

That said Salah and Lovren were terrible and Klopp should have handled that sooner than he did.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
He was solid as always. Lovren screwed the pooch though. I saw some site give him a 2/10.
Yeah. He looks solid in all areas all game and against any team. I don’t know why people haven’t bashed Lovren a lot more. Had it been Bonucci most members here would’ve hung him. Some even blamed Alisson which is lol.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah. He looks solid in all areas all game and against any team. I don’t know why people haven’t bashed Lovren a lot more. Had it been Bonucci most members here would’ve hung him. Some even blamed Alisson which is lol.
Haha very true. Most people on the forum don’t rate van dijk, which is silly because he’s a great player.

Gomez was so much better than Lovren before his injury. He can’t come back soon enough.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
'Alvaro Morata must accept he plays for Chelsea, not Southampton or Brighton'
By Football Espana staff
zola-arms-epa.jpg
EPA.png

Chelsea assistant Gianfranco Zola has urged embattled Spanish striker Alvaro Morata to accept ‘you’re not playing for Southampton or Brighton’.
Morata has been written off as a flop by the English Press, given his return of just 22 goals on Chelsea’s €66m investment in the summer of 2017, fuelling speculation that he could move on in January.
“No,” Zola replied when asked if he had any sympathy for the ex-Real Madrid forward with regards to the pressure he was under.
“It should be a motivational thing. You are at Chelsea. You’re not playing for Southampton or Brighton, with all due respect for those clubs.
“People expect a lot from the No 9 of Chelsea. This is normal and Álvaro has to get used to it.
“If he goes to another big club, it’s going to be the same. There is no way you can avoid your responsibilities.
“It’s part of your job and the better you can handle those situations, the better you’re going to be.
“I know he feels he doesn’t score enough and he feels a lot of responsibility on that.
“He has to learn to leave everything behind because these are only burdens you take on the pitch and they won’t help you to perform better.”
https://www.football-espana.net/762...-he-plays-chelsea-not-southampton-or-brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)