Premier League 2018/19 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
When Buffon used to make a mistake once/year, it was talked about ad infinitum while concluding he was finsihed.

It seems best shot stopper in the world De Gea makes a mistake once a month. Neuer used to do the same when he was considered de facto best FK in the world.

Lloris overrating is the funniest.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
When Buffon used to make a mistake once/year, it was talked about ad infinitum while concluding he was finsihed.

It seems best shot stopper in the world De Gea makes a mistake once a month. Neuer used to do the same when he was considered de facto best FK in the world.

Lloris overrating is the funniest.
I got chewed out on here recently for calling DDG somewhat overrated. Seems I was too used to watching the real GOAT in goals for us doing his thing for 17 years and expect that sort of quality for a supposed best keeper in the world like De Gea.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
@Fred do you think Wenger should continue coaching? One can only guess what could've been for the man and the club if he left Arsenal a ~decade earlier, but at the risk of sounding ageist, I think at 69 he is past it, at least on club level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)