Premier League 2018/19 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Of course, but he seems to look for an easy get out when things don't go as well. Talking about the ref last night was almost ludicrous from his POV.

Liverpool in general are having a fine season, but it's getting towards that needley time of year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I tried to come up with a counter to this, like maybe he fouled players that went past him. But I couldn't, he's at less than one foul every other game.

It's very impressive.
I wouldn't take too seriously those stats, I'd be surprised if they were true especially if like DAi said Bonucci has a 0.2 average

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I wouldn't take too seriously those stats, I'd be surprised if they were true especially if like DAi said Bonucci has a 0.2 average
I guess there's some interpretation involved as well, e.g. you cannot actually be dribbled past if you're out of position - which is probably a bigger sin (David Luiz is 0.2).

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was dribbled past exactly 0 times in 25 matches, this is absolute madness, unbelievable stuff
How many times attempted? I remember Rio Ferdinand being this kind of defender in his prime, he was so quick (and with considerable strength) over the first 10-15 yards few attempted it and most failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)