Premier League 2018/19 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Naby Keita is awful. Another one of those frauds who only looks good on YouTube. This is why you need world class scouts like Rakib and myself to properly judge talent.
:lol:

You would have fapped yourself into oblivion had we signed him this past summer. Nice hindsight bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool's attack is so overrated when ogbonna is made to look like a black Franco baresi
We should have brought Ogbonna to replace Benatia. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if Poch wins lmao.
After saying trophies are not important and just inflate the ego. :rofl:

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Tottenham got this. It‘s their year. Missing Kane retard and this Alli motherfucker makes every other player step up and deliver. Last minute wins till summer. I already see them lift PL trophy this year.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Tottenham got this. It‘s their year. Missing Kane retard and this Alli motherfucker makes every other player step up and deliver. Last minute wins till summer. I already see them lift PL trophy this year.
That's an 'interesting' thought process.

What we really need is for the media to continually say it's a two-horse race between Liverpool and City and for them to feel the pressure from each other and drop silly points, whilst we slide in to first place - like a ninja - on game week 38 without anyone noticing until it's too late.

Let's just say it's a long shot.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Klopp needs to shake off that loser mentality, even cringier than Tuz posts. Starting to feel the pressure I think, Liverpool's play has stuttered a fair bit recently.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Klopp needs to shake off that loser mentality, even cringier than Tuz posts. Starting to feel the pressure I think, Liverpool's play has stuttered a fair bit recently.
Everyone has a dip in form at some point. Liverpool have been very good up until now. Not sure it’s pressure, just inevitable that this would happen at some point. It was never going to be a walk in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)