Premier League 2018/19 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I have this horrible feeling that Man City are imploding, and we’ll finish above them.

And finishing above City might normally be enough to win the League. But it’s going to be Liverpool isn’t it. Oh god!! I’ll be hearing about it for the next 30 years.

Always the bridesmaid...
You could end up above City, Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and still not be champions.. oh wait that already happened.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That may wrap up the title for Liverpool. They have a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way.
I can see it being too much for us and Klopp too. He’s never closed out a season in a big league with this type of pressure. Plus if we progress in the Champions League we will be out of our depth completely. It’s a long haul at this point and we are a bridge to far for my money.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I can see it being too much for us and Klopp too. He’s never closed out a season in a big league with this type of pressure. Plus if we progress in the Champions League we will be out of our depth completely. It’s a long haul at this point and we are a bridge to far for my money.
City have no consistency. Spurs have no reserve strikers. Chelsea have no first team strikers. Arsenal have no balls. Utd have no defence.

Liverpool have nothing to fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)