[video=dailymotion;x6i89il]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6i89il[/video]

Giroud goal

- - - Updated - - -

Morata

[video=dailymotion;x6i8bak]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6i8bak[/video]

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Look at the stats. Not even with Barca Guardiola did this. In first half around 20 min I guess they had about 92% of ball posession. Crazy pep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
do you wanna see the power of marketing? consider the following:

1) Salah at Roma vs Salah at Liverpool. Obviously he is much better now than before but he nevertheless had superb stats while at Roma but no fucks were given.

2) Salah at Liverpool vs Immobile now vs Higuain at Napoli. Immobile has just as many goals in all competitions, playing for a smaller team but no one is even paying attention to him. Thats extreme anti-marketing vs extreme marketing. Also remember Higuain's record breaking season at Napoli. They were competing for the scudetto most of the season and had some high scoring games in Europe but again no hype nothing.

Thats EPL exposure and proper marketing for ya vs clubs and a league that cant market its players if their lives depended on it.

Edit: Why the fuck is everything that I post doubled posted

May 23, 2013

1) Salah at Roma vs Salah at Liverpool. Obviously he is much better now than before but he nevertheless had superb stats while at Roma but no $#@!s were given.

2) Salah at Liverpool vs Immobile now vs Higuain at Napoli. Immobile has just as many goals in all competitions, playing for a smaller team but no one is even paying attention to him. Thats extreme anti-marketing vs extreme marketing. Also remember Higuain's record breaking season at Napoli. They were competing for the scudetto most of the season and had some high scoring games in Europe but again no hype nothing.

Thats EPL exposure and proper marketing for ya vs clubs and a league that cant market its players if their lives depended on it.

Edit: Why the $#@! is everything that I post doubled posted
That’s why Ribery didn’t win the 2013 Balon Dor
Shielded didn’t win the 2010 Balon dor
Suarez hasn’t been seen as an all time great striker
Napoli have been ignored for the last 3 seasons
Real and Barca get all the favors

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That’s why Ribery didn’t win the 2013 Balon Dor
Shielded didn’t win the 2010 Balon dor
Suarez hasn’t been seen as an all time great striker
Napoli have been ignored for the last 3 seasons
Real and Barca get all the favors
what favors? I am talking about how some clubs can market their players and put them on the spot lite much better than Lazio, Napoli, Roma etc..

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

1) Salah at Roma vs Salah at Liverpool. Obviously he is much better now than before but he nevertheless had superb stats while at Roma but no fucks were given.

Edit: Why the fuck is everything that I post doubled posted
that is true, but not just from EPL fanboy point of view, their marketing is working worldwide, even for those who supposedly dislike EPL. even on this forum, where 90% watch mostly Serie A, Salah suddenly is a whole other player than what he was for Roma and half of forum would probably take him over Dybala. while a summer ago, when he was still a Roma player, most wouldn't take him over Cuads or Mandžukič.

same with Immobile, if he did for Spurs what he is doing for Lazio, he'd be rated three times as much as he is today

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
who the hell is konstantos mavropanos?

- - - Updated - - -

The legacy of Arsene Wenger playing youth away to United to rest his first team for the Europa League cause he's already out of the top 4 with 4(?) games to go :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba with his best volleyed goal of the season :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)