Premier League 2017/18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Alexis Sanchez and pogba both choose money over trophies are suffering the same fate
Shame. Sanchez should have made a better choice but then again his actions seem to indicate someone who is motivated mostly by money in his career choices. Nothing wrong with that I guess, but he is just such a clutch player seems like a real waste to be at this current United.
Anyone else think Mou wont win epl again? Not till Pep is there at least. His tactics are so negative.
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How was Darmian btw? :numnum: :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Pigby will return to worldclass in no time in a proper professional environment, once he put the Lingards and Martials behind :tuttosport:
1st part :baus: :agree:

2nd part :yellow:

- - - Updated - - -
@Post Ironic Pogba just needs a professional environment like IT said. As for The Accidental Footballer, there's a massive difference between the two. One has the qualities and skills; he just needs to find his way back. The other was never meant to play the game as he clearly doesn't possess the fundamentals.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont think its the 'environment' that is holding him back. He's just being asked to consistently dominate during a season and not up to scratch for that. We had the same here with Pogba but we could bail him out with Marchisio, Pirlo and Vidal being consistent in their performances.

He could do it here with 10 bad, 10 average and 10 good matches. You don't have that luxury when you cost 105M and you're being asked to be a force in midfield for MU

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
Mourinho looks totally out of depth against City, I'm sure they will spend a lot this season to try and bridge the gap because they have a lot of mediocre players on the Man United team that are punching above their weight in terms of league position. Man City will probably not be as good as they are now next season so there is hope for the other teams

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Agreed. I also think Pep is gonna win next year, he is the perfect League coach - especially after he have been able to use some few billions here and there.

Its in CL where he fails massively.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Agreed. I also think Pep is gonna win next year, he is the perfect League coach - especially after he have been able to use some few billions here and there.

Its in CL where he fails massively.
Ok, let's not exaggerate. He did play arguably the best football in history with Barca. I don't remember any team dominating that obviously for that long.

- - - Updated - - -

kinda wrong

correct answer below
poop will keep winning
Imagine Pep was Liverpool coach instead -- Liverpoop :touched:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Ok, let's not exaggerate. He did play arguably the best football in history with Barca. I don't remember any team dominating that obviously for that long.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Pep was Liverpool coach instead -- Liverpoop :touched:
Here im talking about the last 4-5 years. He didnt meet expectations with Bayern. 3 straight SF´s arent bad at all, but if you look at it from above he failed in that regard because of the massive expectations in Bayern. With City he first crashed out in round of 16, now in QFs.

What he did in Barcelona was great, but since he left them he hasnt done anything in Europe - with Bayern he just did the expected as mentioned.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Most constant team wins the EPL, and that's gonna be Pep again. Klopp be dropping too much points against minnows.
Yeah, Pep's football is really well-suited for domestic dominance. Not as much tactical thinking as in a knockout games. Not to mention they can buy whoever they want.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nobody else is a contender though. Tottenham and pool can play good football but they dont win consistently enough. Nah barring any massive unforseen changes Citeh will continue to carve up the Prem, only real threat would be if United sack Mourinho and replace him with someone who can get the act together. The squad is talented enough.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If United sort their team out, they have a shot. What they need

GK
Valencia Smalling Lindelof Alex Sandro
Vidal Matic Pogba
Bale Lukaku Sanchez

+ 10 good players on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)