Premier League 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He would be perfect for Barca to replace Iniesta. But less likely now with Coutinho. Man U could badly need him too.

He is kind of underrated really, he has ekebares his level to absolute world class past year and half .

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

For some reason I just don't believe Eriksen has the mental toughness required at a top club. I could be completely wrong though. God knows I've been wrong about players before.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I Believed the same before the mentionned period, just something missing, played sheepishly. But he has become a bonafide player that lives up to his exquisite talent since. Dominated EPL in small and more importantly big games past 2 seasons.

Just take something as simple as the NT. My Danish co-workers used to hate him earlier years because he was a big choker despite being their best player. But look at the qualifiers past year. Ridiculously clutch games, the mofo scored hattrick like it was nothing practice game in do or die wc qfs play-off. .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I Believed the same before the mentionned period, just something missing, played sheepishly. But he has become a bonafide player that lives up to his exquisite talent since. Dominated EPL in small and more importantly big games past 2 seasons.

Just take something as simple as the NT. My Danish co-workers used to hate him earlier years because he was a big choker despite being their best player. But look at the qualifiers past year. Ridiculously clutch games, the mofo scored hattrick like it was nothing practice game in do or die wc qfs play-off. .

That is an excellent point tbh. Maybe that could be the turning point for him, where he went from good to world class. If you look at his skill, awareness and physical characteristics, he seems a good fit for quite a few top clubs.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If we were coaches id be Zidane back to back CL @lgorTudor woild ne klopp @DAiDEViL would be Pochettino @Bianconero81 woild be spaletti cause both are bald

- - - Updated - - -
@zizinho would be Heynckes cool calm collected
@Osman would be that guy that was supposed to be Mourinho's heir, coached porto, spurs and chelsea for a bit and failed. Villas boas!! There you go Osman would be him

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If we were coaches id be Zidane back to back CL @lgorTudor woild ne klopp @DAiDEViL would be Pochettino @Bianconero81 woild be spaletti cause both are bald

- - - Updated - - -
@Osman would be that guy that was supposed to be Mourinho's heir, coached porto, spurs and chelsea for a bit and failed. Villas boas!! There you go Osman would be him
You'd be Seedorf bro

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -
Wise words as usual

- - - Updated - - -

please elaborate
You share a border and speak weird languages. basically the same

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Yeah. He has grown up. THe best thing about him is how humble he is regarding his succes. No flash, no bling. Just loves to play football.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -
:howler: With your footballing acumen, you'd probably be a Del Neri or Zac. Also, Sarri is a possibility for when you need to find excuses for failure :baus: :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Europe actually goes the other way with daylight savings. So... say you are 5 hour time difference from New York to London in winter, after daylight savings in spring-summer you become 3 hour time )
That’s crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Yet another thing Europeans are worse than Americans at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)