Premier League 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol: Arsenal isn't superior to Dortmund at all.

If anything it's vice versa. Has Arsenal ever won something in Europe?
lol, youre obviously clueless about Arsenal FCs history, they did win in Europe actually:

1x Messe Cup Sieger 69/70
1x Europapokal der Pokalsieger Sieger 93/94

they won less than Chelsea before Abramovich :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
lol, youre obviously clueless about Arsenal FCs history, they did win in Europe actually:

1x Messe Cup Sieger 69/70
1x Europapokal der Pokalsieger Sieger 93/94

they won less than Chelsea before Abramovich :lol:
:lol: I even double checked before mocking them, to make sure they really are THAT shite in europe.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Are we actually making fun of another team for not winning anything in the CL? :lol:

In case you guys didnt realize we only have 1 CL trophy in the modern era of the comp.
Because ya know guyse, never winning the CL/European Cup and only playing in 1 final in their entire history is equivalent to 2 CL/EC titles plus playing in 7 more finals.

And 0 UEFA Cup/Europa titles or finals, in comparison to our 3 UEFA Cup titles from 4 finals.

We definitely can't make fun of Arsenal. They have basically the same European success as us. :andyandbarcelona:

May 23, 2013
Because ya know guyse, never winning the CL/European Cup and only playing in 1 final in their entire history is equivalent to 2 CL/EC titles plus playing in 7 more finals.

And 0 UEFA Cup/Europa titles or finals, in comparison to our 3 UEFA Cup titles from 4 finals.

We definitely can't make fun of Arsenal. They have basically the same European success as us. :andyandbarcelona:
I know but its just weird making fun of a club for not succeeding in Europe at our level when clubs like Milan, Barca, Bayern, and especially Madrid have that over us aswell.

It would be like the Milans making fun of Napoli for having 2 Serie A titles when we have twice as many titles as those bitches.

- - - Updated - - -

thats terrible lmao
shaddap

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My point went straight above your head.
He's a Bayern fan. What do you expect? Not the smartest bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

I know but its just weird making fun of a club for not succeeding in Europe at our level when clubs like Milan, Barca, Bayern, and especially Madrid have that over us aswell.

It would be like the Milans making fun of Napoli for having 2 Serie A titles when we have twice as many titles as those bitches.

- - - Updated - - -

shaddap
It's just the nature of fandom. You make fun of those lower on the totem pole. Milan fans do make fun of Napoli fans. They also make fun of us for CL, while we make fun of them for Serie A.

There's only one club that can't be made fun of by any other club's fans in any competition, and that is Real Madrid. As they are ahead by a country mile in Europe and in Spain. :(

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He's a Bayern fan. What do you expect? Not the smartest bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just the nature of fandom. You make fun of those lower on the totem pole. Milan fans do make fun of Napoli fans. They also make fun of us for CL, while we make fun of them for Serie A.

There's only one club that can't be made fun of by any other club's fans in any competition, and that is Real Madrid. As they are ahead by a country mile in Europe and in Spain. :(
Shat ap :p

How can someone even compare Juventus´ achivements in Europe to Arsenal? Its like two worlds apart. Hopefully its just troll from you, Afghan.

May 23, 2013

U rite, just wish our CL success matched our domestic success so we could put all these bitches in their place.

On Madrid, this is pretty much why I have become more pro Barca when it comes to La Liga. Some one needs to knock Madrid off in atleast one comp, and with how things are its more likely that Barca (24 titles) can knock off Madrid (33 titles) within the next 15-20 years than anyone passing them in the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

How can someone even compare Juventus´ achivements in Europe to Arsenal? Its like two worlds apart. Hopefully its just troll from you, Afghan.
Im not comparing the club's achievements to Arseanal. There's levels to this shit and obviously we are levels above Arsenal in every category. Just dont like making fun of other teams on European achievements cuz it reminds me that were only on 2 in the CL and how unlucky we've been/

- - - Updated - - -

But once we reach 3 CL's it open season to sh!t on the Arsenals of the world :baus:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
U rite, just wish our CL success matched our domestic success so we could put all these bitches in their place.

On Madrid, this is pretty much why I have become more pro Barca when it comes to La Liga. Some one needs to knock Madrid off in atleast one comp, and with how things are its more likely that Barca (24 titles) can knock off Madrid (33 titles) within the next 15-20 years than anyone passing them in the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not comparing the club's achievements to Arseanal. There's levels to this $#@! and obviously we are levels above Arsenal in every category. Just dont like making fun of other teams on European achievements cuz it reminds me that were only on 2 in the CL and how unlucky we've been/

- - - Updated - - -

But once we reach 3 CL's it open season to sh!t on the Arsenals of the world :baus:
You can do it as well until they actually win it.

- - - Updated - - -

:seven

- - - Updated - - -

BayernFlan
This saddens my heart :depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)