Premier League 2017/18 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I said to my brother when it went to 4-2 that it would end up finishing 4-4. Not quite but it was so predictable, Klopp doesn't have any clue how to close out a game, and in the PL it's open season with tactically clueless football. 3 goals up at home should not be at risk against any side when yours is that level, it's just nonsense. Aggressive and brainless, pouring players forward when it went to 4-2. You see Klopp at the end looking delighted at the result. Yes it's great to beat City so the result ended up as desired, you can be happy with that. I can't imagine for one second Allegri smiling at the final whistle, he would have had a nervous breakdown and stormed off up the tunnel flapping his arms about. Klopp wants to attack and win and that's it, if it happens he is happy.

As for City, what an absolute shambles in defence they were themselves. It was almost retarded some of the stuff they were doing. It would have been criminal facing an ordinary opponent but against such an aggressive press to be fannying around with the ball like that, lol. That's the good and bad of the Guardiola style I guess.

Any reason why Van Dijk wasn't playing today?
That's the thing I hate the most about Klopp. Other than his love for shit goalkeeper.

Van Dijk was out for fitness reasons, so whatever that means. I guess he wasn't training at Southampton.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Pep is a world class coach with stubborn flaw.

Klopp is nowhere close to world class coach. AT ALL.

And I like watching his Liverpool, but he is far from one.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I remember that game, Pep can adapt, he shown it in Barca, he is just too purist and elitist in his view of footie that he finds it boring/defeatist to change his approach.

Klopp 100% cannot adapt, I seen him nearly relegate with Dortmund as the proof, every basic coach knew how to stop his Dortmund and he had NO CLUE WHATSOEVER how to switch it up to play another way.
Saw this though.

[video=twitter;952600140145221632]https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/952600140145221632[/video]

Im not a fan of Klopp myself, not at Pool at least. Such a poor defensive organizing. At least at Dortmund i thought they were organized as a team.

However at Dortmund he did some fantastic things. What is considered World class these days? He won 2 Bundesligas and got to CL final. Beat Jupp Bayern for one of the league titles. In 10-11 for Dortmund first title he only conceded 22 goals which was a good defensive record. I think he had better defenders at Dortmund. Where was Dortmund before him? They had become a midtable side who did nothing for years. He went there, and gave young players chance and built a great team who went on to win 2 league titles and almost won CL.

Liverpool have so many issues, wont fix overnight. For one, they need a world class goalkeeper. They might actually be much closer to Man City if they had someone like De Gea for example.

May 23, 2013
Saw this though.

[video=twitter;952600140145221632]https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/952600140145221632[/video]

Im not a fan of Klopp myself, not at Pool at least. Such a poor defensive organizing. At least at Dortmund i thought they were organized as a team.

However at Dortmund he did some fantastic things. What is considered World class these days? He won 2 Bundesligas and got to CL final. Beat Jupp Bayern for one of the league titles. In 10-11 for Dortmund first title he only conceded 22 goals which was a good defensive record. I think he had better defenders at Dortmund. Where was Dortmund before him? They had become a midtable side who did nothing for years. He went there, and gave young players chance and built a great team who went on to win 2 league titles and almost won CL.

Liverpool have so many issues, wont fix overnight. For one, they need a world class goalkeeper. They might actually be much closer to Man City if they had someone like De Gea for example.
:tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pogba with two assists...
...at home against a team in 18th place (in the relegation zone) that has conceded the most goals in Europe's big 4 leagues. Stoke's conceded 50 goals in 23 matches.

Just thought I'd add this detail for you, since Tuz members make damn sure to do so every time one of our players has a good match against any team outside the top 3-4 in Serie A.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
...at home against a team in 18th place (in the relegation zone) that has conceded the most goals in Europe's big 4 leagues. Stoke's conceded 50 goals in 23 matches.

Just thought I'd add this detail for you, since Tuz members make damn sure to do so every time one of our players has a good match against any team outside the top 3-4 in Serie A.
::lol3::

Still props to my boy Labile, hopefully he can beat Pep for the title

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
How has Allegri ever adapted in big games?

His strategy is:

1. Make your forwards press for 25 minutes but without playing a high line.
2. Hope you nick a goal so you can defend your lead.
3. Once the players are exhausted, sit back and soak pressure, wait for the counter.

This is how we play every big game. He’s no more adaptable than Pep or Klopp.
Why play a high line so early? You want big teams to score early?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ke-contact-with-west-ham-to-sign-andy-carroll

What the fuck is Conte doing? First he signs Drinkwater, then he signs Barkley, and now he's after Andy Carroll. :lol: He's on a mission to sign every average English player before he leaves Chelsea at the end of this season.
Chelsea don't want to compete for the big trophies

The signings prove they are not going to compete for the big trophies

Watch Chelsea get dominated by Barcelona, I think it could be an embarrassing score for Chelsea

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ke-contact-with-west-ham-to-sign-andy-carroll

What the fuck is Conte doing? First he signs Drinkwater, then he signs Barkley, and now he's after Andy Carroll. :lol: He's on a mission to sign every average English player before he leaves Chelsea at the end of this season.
Conte? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Giaccherini
Borriello
Ogbonna

See a patent there?
Giach came same year as conte, by using that logic conte is responsible for bringing in vidal, pirlo and Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)